WELCOME BACK, Guest ( )
naddi
Hey there! My name is Nadin and I'm from Germany. My responsibility lies with the graphics as well as the advertisment of this lovely site. Apart from that I'm lingering in the shadows and be there when no one expects me. But no worries, I do not bite (hard). Joke aside, I'm well-bred and have manners. I love harmony and try to maintain it in every aspect of what I do. I love to brainstorm before jumping into a thread so there will be absolutly no reason for you to be shy. Just write me a pm or meet me on discord! When I'm not around then it's because I'm at work (shifts), I'm dead or our time zones are way too far apart.
maggie
Hi! Maggie here, the moderator around these parts. Some of you might remember me from Believe In Heroes, or BIH to go by the site's acronym. My job lies squarely with the site layout and aesthetic, as well as advertising. I work as a Legal Secretary, and I live in Ireland, so my presence around the board might be spotty, but I will be hovering at various intervals. What do I bring to Infinite Dreams? A love of writing, and particularly, story telling. I also have all this useless Norse mythology knowledge that makes me the best equipped to deal with all them pesky Aesir, Vanir and whatever else might wander into the site, so if you have any questions about that area of things, hit me up either by PM or on Discord at madmaggie#6538.

Add Reply
New Poll

Into The Fire, Do You Want To Know A Secret PLOT
NATASHA ROMANOFF
 Posted: Jul 9 2018, 10:04 AM
Secret Avenger
online status
codename
40 posts
Eagle
alias

The time was at hand. They had met up at her safe-house outside New York and ironed out all the details. This operation was of the most importance but also the risks involved were high. The whole Secret Avengers experiment could come crashing down if something went wrong, but the Black Widow was ready for things to go wrong. They always did, no matter how much planning was done. The key was to improvise when that happened and all of them knew how to do that. It was not as if the Battle of New York went smoothly... or Ultron... or Insight. In all those occasions, shit always hit the fan and they managed – somehow – to get out of the jam. They would get out of this too... they had to. There was no other choice but to be successful.

As plans went, this was a fairly simple one. Natasha would get in using fake Ids and a fake face courtesy of her Widow's Shell. Sure, that piece of shit holographic mask was always malfunctioning on her but she reckoned that if she just didn't do any sudden movements – like for example, fight or run – it would be okay. She just needed a few minutes to get inside and fool the Face Recognition Software and then get to a terminal and hacked into the cameras, so Wanda and Clint could get in and head to the Security Section of the building. From there, they would guide her to the mainframe and try to keep patrols and other security measures out of her way. Then once she start hacking the Mainframe, Clint and Wanda would try as much as possible to delay the response once the WSC realized something was wrong. At least... in theory that was the plan.

Meanwhile, Steve and Barnes would be on the outside keeping an eye for possible trouble and also to cover their retreat once they hauled ass out of there. As she told them, there was no way they would go undetected. Once she start hacking, she got maybe five minutes tops until the WSC realize that someone was accessing files and send goons with a lot of guns. Barnes and Steve would have to delay that, as the Security Barracks were outside the building, hence they would get a chance to see movement and if possible, prevent it. Then it was ass hauling time, Nat would come hot and she already told Clint to not wait for her, take Wanda and get out. She told them they would meet in another safe-house she had and gave them the coordinates of that. It was a farm in upstate New York.

As she got out of a car she 'borrowed', she smiled to herself. This was going to be loads of fun. She was wearing appropriate work attire but also loose enough that she could run and fight with it. Business pants with a business blouse. Her face and especially her eyes were hidden by the Widow's Shell and she also was wearing a wig. Speaking to her tiny and encrypted earphone, she almost chuckled. “This is Sexy Mama to Robin Hood, I'm in position.”Clint and Wanda were waiting on a Tech Van close by. “Are you and Red Storm ready?” She asked and then to Steve and Barnes. “How about you two, Boyscout and Second Best?” She was having a blast with the damn codenames because... of course she would. She waited for them to acknowledge and then: “I'm moving in.”

She reached the first security checkpoint and smiled at the guards. They didn't smile back, which was rude as fuck! Whatever. She handed her fake pass and then was submitted to the first scan. She felt naked without her guns, but could not be helped. Once they confirmed her credentials – of course they would, she made very good ones – they let her in. As she walked, she looked at the cameras. They were recording everything but so far nothing was amiss, so it means she was not raising any red flags. Using a bit of ventriloquism, she spoke to the others without moving her lips. “I'm in. Robin Hood and Red Storm, be ready. I am heading to a terminal and fuck the software. Be ready to intercept the call to the tech division.” She found a blind spot, where the cameras could not see her, and using a mini computer device, she messed them up.

In the Security Area, one of the officers saw the cameras shutting down. “Fuck sake, again?” He said to his companion. The other man lifted a phone. “For all the money put into those CCTV, they are always malfunctioning. Hello? Tech Division... we need you to send someone to fix the damn cameras again.” He said to the person at the other end of the line...

PM
^
WANDA MAXIMOFF
 Posted: Jul 9 2018, 06:21 PM
Secret Avenger
online status
codename
28 posts
Lexa
alias

pain, let the bullets fly

Even with how important their mission was, Wanda found herself a bit excited about the whole ordeal. She was glad to be out and about, finally being useful for a change. The last couple of weeks, simple training and annoying Shuri in Wakanda, had been a nice break, but she was ready to do something useful. Not only that but everyone was finally back together and it was nice to have a full house sort of speak. Of course, half of the Avengers were else where, and they themselves were in hiding, but that was how the cards had fallen.

Despite that, she was still surrounded by a few people she liked, and trusted. One person she had yet to get to know, but she was trying and Bucky did seem nice. When Steve had brought the topic up to bring him into their little group of fugitives, Wanda had been one of the people to back him up on the vote. She did not know JAMES BUCHANAN BARNES but she know of him. He had been on their side with regards to the Sokovia Accord and he was Steve’s oldest friend. Not to mention she felt he did deserve a second chance, just as she had gotten one.

Perhaps, once they finished this mission, she could get to at least try and get to know him better. For now, all the redhead could offer was a smile, occasionally chit chat and small gestures of kindness. After her shopping trip with Clint, Wanda had left several different bags of chips in Bucky’s room. A small post-it note had been attached to the Paprika flavoured bag saying it was her favourite. Since she had not known which flavour he liked, the young witch had picked up whatever flavours she could find that would be interesting.

The idea had come to her after he displayed a great interest in the bag of chips she had been eating during their little meeting. When he first asked for some, she had looked up at him, a tad bit surprised, pulling the bag closer to herself. After all, she had done all the work to acquire it. Well half the work, Clint had gone out and bought it, she simply took it from him. However, a moment later she was smiling, offering the other the bag to take what he wanted.

Once they had settled the plan, Wanda had headed out with Natasha towards the states. It was nice to get some girl time in while they made they way to another safe house. Now, sitting in the back of the tech van, Wanda fixed the disguise she was wearing while listening to Natasha over the communication device she had in her ear. She was wearing the appropriate uniform, hideous as it was. Added to that, Wanda had her hair in a very messy bun, some of her hair framing her face. She was wearing a hat to help hide her face, as well as a pair of glasses. Unless someone was really looking at her, she didn’t think they would recognize her. Or so she hoped. If they did run into trouble, she could just make whoever it was see something different for the moment.

Still making sure her disguise was okay, Wanda found herself replying to Natasha without thinking. “Ready hot stuff…” she replied before realizing what she had just said out loud. “I mean.. Sexy Mama…” That did not sound better. The redhead looked over at Clint blushing a bit before glaring at the truck wall in front of her. “Why do you get to pick these names? They are terrible.” The glare was intended for Nat who was no where near them to see it. She was mentally cursing herself for letting her fondness for the other woman slip so easily. She had been hesitant at first when Nat started hitting on her, but after spending more time with the older woman she had let herself enjoy it and even grow to like it.

When the call came in, Wanda grabbed the device handing it to Clint. Her accent was still too evident sometimes, and she did not want to botch the operation.

+ tags
PM
^
CLINT BARTON
 Posted: Jul 10 2018, 03:51 PM
Secret Avenger
online status
codename
15 posts
Blue
alias

He was glad to be back in New York, Glad because he had been able to go home. It was where his stuff was. He had offered for the two to stay with him as he had the extra room. Despite people thinking he lived in a one bedroom apartment, it was actually 4 bedrooms. His large one on the top floor with his awesome bathroom. Downstairs he had the other two bedrooms, and of course, his arsenal that he and Nat had access to. He had trusted her to not divulge the combo for his arsenal. He knew she would not. Plus he was able to sleep in his own bed. His neighbors had been worried since he did not come to the Sunday rooftop potluck. He had told his neighbor, but he had forgotten. Which was pretty normal. The guy was getting on in years.

They were now in an area he had hoped to never return. A place where all the shit int he world had started. Several people who decided that people with powers were not only dangerous, some were and some were not, but that they needed to be kept track of. Even Captain America was one of those people they decided to keep track of. Or they wanted to. Didn't they learn their lesson with the whole Project Insight joke? HYDRA had been running SHIELD the whole time. How did he, and Nat, not know this? It was one of the many things that angered him since he had been placed on the Raft. And it was during that time he knew who his friends were as one of them broke he and the rest of them out. And since then, they had been in hiding, on the run, and whatnot. And here they were, heading into a building to get information that if they were caught? Sometimes he never understood the logic, but since he was a good friend, and he wanted to keep people safe, here he was, sitting in a van, dressed like an electrician waiting for a telephone call.

He listened to Nat and Wanda speak. Her choice for codenames was pretty bad. "Robin hood I get. But you should have used Little Red and Big red since well... I don't need to explain."He was leaning back in the chair, feet up, eyes closed and sunglasses over his eyes. He was ready despite the look of constant relaxation. He could, in an instant be up and shooting several arrows wherever he was needed. And since Steve and James were outside, they were able to be their eyes if the cavalry was called in. Right now it was a waiting game as Nat needed to make her way to the security office to disable the rest of the cameras. They had a flase feed already set up. One that they had been able to put on a loop whenh e, earlier that day, made like an electrician and placed the device on the main feed line. Nat just needed to put another relay as this one was not going to cut it by itself.

When the call came in, he moved so fast that his feet were off what he had been resting them on, and his eyes were open. Taking the phone, when he spoke, he did not best to mimic a New Jersey accent. "Tech Department, Clarence speakin. Cameras again? Shit at this rate we're goin to need to have some there permamnetly. I have someone very closeby, they'll be there shortly. Have a good day." He hung up the phone, having been smirking the entire time he was speaking to the guy. Hitting his com. "All clear Big red. "

The jig is up, the news is out Tag: NATASHA ROMANOFF, WANDA MAXIMOFFNotes:
PM
^
NATASHA ROMANOFF
 Posted: Jul 11 2018, 07:03 AM
Secret Avenger
online status
codename
40 posts
Eagle
alias

The Black Widow smiled when the other two replied. She finished with the cameras, put the mini-computer in her purse and began to walk away from the terminal she used. Now that the cameras were off and she could count on Clint and Wanda to get to the Security Control, she was free to move around, at least a bit. “They are awesome codenames, don't complain. And move then. Get in and secure the security control room. I am going to snoop around for a bit and then move to the mainframe area.” So far so good. The Widow's Shell was not giving her any hassle and she seemed to be able to move about without no one being the wiser as she reached the eight floor and passed through yet another checkpoint. No problems there.

She saw Ross getting into a conference room with three other people: a blonde chick, a... what the hell?... they got a mutant? At least he looked like one... and a green hair chick. She wondered what that was all about, but she couldn't get close, there might be the off-chance that the damn Widow's Shell malfunction on her right then and there and then it would be hell to pay. So she let her curiosity go and continued to walk in a slow but steady pace. The Advance Tech Division was in this floor as well and as much as she wanted to take a glimpse at what they got, she needed to focus on the mission at hand. “Guys, I am walking blind here. I need you to tell me if there are any tripwires. I am sure they have upgraded their security measures and if there is something I am not aware of, we are screwed ten ways from Sunday.”

Natasha decided to wait until the other two could guide her and went to a rest area. As she walked past the tables, she lifted someone else's sandwich without them noticing and ate it. Okay, she stole it... so what? She sat down, casually looking at her watch. Although she knew where the Mainframe was, she didn't want to risk going there without being confirmed that she could do so without triggering anything. That would come when she plug the pen-drive and start downloading files, no need to warn them before that. As she waited, she thought about Wanda and how their fellowship has grown. It was weird for both of them, Nat was sure. Neither were accustomed to have friends, less so female friends. Natasha, all her time in SHIELD, only had one, Clint. And before SHIELD, she had none, not since Ivan Petrovich died. So to becoming so close to Wanda was a nice change of pace.

“Guys, you are fucking killing me here.” She said into her communicator as she continued to watch the conference room where Ross and the other three were. She really would love to find out what that was all about...

PM
^
WANDA MAXIMOFF
 Posted: Jul 12 2018, 07:03 PM
Secret Avenger
online status
codename
28 posts
Lexa
alias

Wanda was listening to the chatter on the coms, snorting as Clint agreed with her about the code names. They were terrible! “See, I am not the only one.” she muttered more to herself than anyone else. She was still hoping no one else had caught on to her little slip up. Oh, who was she kidding, they were never going to let her live it down. Damn it. “Boy scout should be grandma, and Second best, the Wolf. Keep the fairy-tale theme.” Yes, she was babbling but it was better than letting them actually get a word in for the time being.

A rush of adrenaline went through her body as the voice came through on the phone. She was excited and worried at the same time. Her emotions were all over the place, but she was determined to keep herself in check. It was like any other mission, she just needed to focus. While Clint talked on the device, Wanda waited quietly glancing around outside the window. There didn’t seem to be anything out of the ordinary. The only thing that did catch her eye was a delivery van stationed a block away that she had noticed when they first pulled in. No one else had mentioned it or taken notice of it so Wanda did not think anything of it.

When the conversation, finished, she rubbed her hands together. “That’s our cue!” Grabbing the bags of equipment they were pretending to use, she looked to Clint for a moment before pulling the side door of the van open, stepping out, closing the door behind her. Her fake credentials were hanging around her neck on a lanyard. Slinging the messenger bag over her shoulder, she headed into the building, stopping at the front desk security giving the guys there her best smile. Unfortunately, no smile was returned which did not deter the young woman. Pulling her bag off, she gave it to them to check, handing them the fake ID before heading through the scanners.

Before she could get through the first scanner, one of the guards held his hand up stopping her. Still smiling, she looked from him to the other, playing confused. “Is something wrong?” she asked glancing between the two a confused expression on her face. Hopefully loud enough that Natasha would understand there was a small delay. Tasha had said that the credentials wouldn’t be any trouble. “It isn’t scanning…” The other guard explained trying again. Her heart raced in worry for a moment.

She needed to get them to try again without it seeming odd or off. “Maybe your whole system is malfunctioning…” she offered. “It could just be dirty. I get food on me all the time. Just wipe it.” Wanda explained nodding her head at the guy, making a motion with her hands to suggest wiping it on his sleeve. Her heart was racing at this point as the guy wiped the ID down before trying again. Thankfully it scanned, which had Wanda trying her hardest not to visibly show relief. “See told you, happens all the time. I really should wear a bib.” she joked not getting any reaction, before going through the scanner, getting her bag on the other side as she waited for Clint.

Once they were both through, Wanda waited until they were out of sight before sighing heavily. “Sorry, had a small delay.” she whispered into the coms while they headed for the Security Area. Getting through the next check point, Wanda knocked on the door, waving her ID as she headed into the room. “Hey there! Tammy from Tech Division for those pesky cameras.” she explained pretending to bend down to look at her bag while she used her abilities. A stream of red mist flew around the room, encircling those in the room. She was suggesting to them that heading for an early lunch would be the best idea. “This will take a while, how about we get some lunch?” One of the guards at the station suggested while the others agreed without question before leaving the room. NOTE: Let me know if I need to change anything I wanted to move them forward a bit..

+ tags

PM
^
CLINT BARTON
 Posted: Jul 14 2018, 07:55 PM
Secret Avenger
online status
codename
15 posts
Blue
alias

As he sat there with his eyes closed, he had to smirk. Natasha Always came up with weird codenames. He never understood her reason for it, but Wanda had a point. If he was to be Robin Hood, there should have been a theme. "Hey, it's better than when she decided to name us all after Care Bears." The smirk turned into a small chuckle for a few moments. Stark was Share Bear because, well it was just awesome. He could remember the memo that went around SHIELD from Fury saying that no one was to ever call Stark Share Bear. He always loved those memo's. his smile faded as he remembered that that life was over. He missed it, missed being part of something. And he had been so for a very long time. When he was on the raft, he realized that everything he had worked for, had done, was not for naught. So now, having something to do was better than the alternative.

After he had taken the call, they quickly got out of the truck. He wore sunglasses that could give him a heads up on if anyone was coming. They were super secret special sunglasses with FLIR capabilities, Sound that connected to his hearing aids. Also, other heads-up type displays that would help him make sure the girls were safe. When Nat started to grouse about them keeping her in the dark he replied, not in English, or any other language that anyone would recognize. :"ldhay ouryay orseshay edray . e'reway unningray intoyay anyay issueyay erehay . ardscay aren'tyay anningscay." He said it so fast that anyone listening would be confused as to what he said. And when someone looked at him, he tapped his ear, where an earpiece was motioning that he was on a phone call. When the cards scanned, he spoke. "Clear."

He and Wanda headed towards the bank of elevators where he put up a small detector. It would log into a device that all of them had which would tell them if the elevators were on, off, or being engaged. it would even tell them how many people were in the elevator as well as if they were armed. it was yet another nifty cool device that he had stolen from SHIELD.

He had his hands crossed in front of him as they rode up, It was amusing that the tech department room was on a higher floor. better wifi maybe> He placed another one of those nifty sensors at the elevators they got out of as well as at the beginning of the hall. He had the floor plan for the place in his sunglasses so he would know where all the exits were. And if they needed to evade, he would be able to find a route they could safely take. Even if it meant going up.

When they got inside, Wanda did her thing and Spocked the techs into taking an early lunch. He placed his own messenger bag down and plugged in the things they were going to use to get info, have Nat get info, and well whatever else they needed. He was still not too sure what it was they were trying to steal, only that they were going to steal it.

The jig is up, the news is out Tag: NATASHA ROMANOFF, WANDA MAXIMOFFNotes: Hover over text for translation
PM
^
NATASHA ROMANOFF
 Posted: Jul 16 2018, 05:16 AM
Secret Avenger
online status
codename
40 posts
Eagle
alias

About damn time! She said to herself when she heard that the others were on the move. But then she some kind of movement in the conference room where Ross was. And then Barnes' warnings of some movement outside. Fuck! She decided to relax... perhaps it got nothing to do with them. “Well, Second Best, you and Boyscout try to find out what that is all about and if necessary, stop it. And by stopping it, I don't mean start shooting!” She said into her earphone to Rogers and Barnes. Then she waited for Wanda and Clint to get into the security room. She kept her eyes at the conference room. Although something was clearly happening, it wasn't something to ominous. A woman with green hair was standing up and kinda focusing on something for some reason. Strange but Natasha was not ready to abort the mission just yet.

She was the one that could abort the mission, by the way, but the problem was that Natasha never aborted a mission, no matter how problematic it became. So even if the whole building went after them, she would not abort and the others most probably knew this about the bit unstable Russian spy. This woman had gone through some of the most dangerous missions of any SHIELD officer, not to mention literally life and death situations in Red Room. She was not one to cancel missions at all. Sure, most if not all of those times she was alone and she now had to think about the well being of her comrades, which sucked for her. That was why she never enjoyed having partners with the exception of Clint, maybe. Regardless, she was determined because...

She was not leaving without the info she came to retrieve. Period.

She did hear Clint talking gibberish and she knew what he was doing: telling her that they encountered a bit of a snafu and to standby, which she did. When she heard the 'clear' signal, she made her move. Standing up, she walked leisurely throughout a series of corridors and slicing into one of the keypads, she opened a secure door that led her to another control room. So far, so good. Guys, I am at the I.T. Room. Any traps I need to be aware of before I hack my way in? Like... I don't know... people in the control room I need to take care of?” After thinking for a few seconds, she added: “Also, Clint. See if you can disable any way for the people in the I.T. Control room to communicate. If I am going hot, I'll need to take them out without them sounding any alarms.” As she waited for Wanda and Clint to tell her, she spoke to Steve and Barnes. “Steve, Barnes... what about you two? What's going on.” She said, obviating the use of codenames. This was a serious thing now.  

PM
^
WANDA MAXIMOFF
 Posted: Jul 16 2018, 11:49 AM
Secret Avenger
online status
codename
28 posts
Lexa
alias

The witch hoped that no one else was able to listen in on their little conversation. Granted if anyone was, she wondered how confused they might be by the whole thing. After all, unless they were listening from the start, their conversation could simply be chalked up to silly banter. Perhaps it was better that way, and one of the reasons she was currently smiling at what was being said. She had noticed the small rivalry between Nat and Bucky since they other had joined them. Granted it seemed to just be playful and in a way, one sided. Whatever it was, it was nice for the redhead.

While they had headed up in the elevator, Wanda made sure to keep her mind focuses around herself. There were so many people in this building, it was hard to get a reading on a single person unless she focused. For now, thankfully, she did not need to focus on one person, just those that were going to be around them. The energies she was feeling were muddled, some strong while others were weaker. Whether it was because they were far way, or because they were not thinking anything intensely, she did not know. There were some that even some below them, which made her wonder how big this facility really was.

The moment she had entered the room, using her fake identity, she had already known the number of people in the room as well as their need to eat. One of the reasons why she was able to convince them so easily to take a break. That and Wanda was getting better at using her abilities and manipulating them as she needed. As Clint gave Nat the all clear, Wanda sat in one of the chairs, closing her eyes as she tilted her head, letting her mind wander through the halls around them. There were a number of people on this floor, some simply coming and going while others were more stationary.

When the equipment was set up, Wanda let Clint at it. She knew how to use a computer but, she was no where near the level needed to get what they came here to do done. Instead, she glanced at the monitor, her eyes turning red as she focused on the area around where Natasha was. It did not take her long to find the redhead’s familiar mental signature. From there, Wanda’s eyes closed as she took in what was around the other woman. “Five inside the room. Four stationary, one moving.” she explained figuring Clint would be able to tell Nat if there were any other traps in there aside from people. “Someone heading your way… south hallway, heading from the east…” she added. Her mind started to wander around the floor, picking up the usual mental signatures. A frown fell on her face when she picked up a set of different minds, similar to Steve and Bucky but still different. Were there more enhanced individuals in the building… but why. She moved her focus towards them. NOTE: Let me know if I need to change anything

+ tags

PM
^
CLINT BARTON
 Posted: Jul 17 2018, 01:19 PM
Secret Avenger
online status
codename
15 posts
Blue
alias

Most people did not understand how he worked. Relaxed, laid back. Sometimes he would even be considered as not caring. The thing was, he stayed calm because there was absolutely no reason for him to be otherwise. He stayed calm because if everything went to shit, someone needed to be that one force that could get everyone thinking clearly, and get what needed to be done, done. It had been a bone of contention when he was part of SHIELD, but he honestly did not care. He worked well, by unconventional means, and always got the job done. Granted he usually got wounded, but that was always all in the line of work. So even though this job was hairy and tense, he stayed calm and explained to Nat why they were being delayed.

When they got through, they got into the security room and he started to do what he needed to. He listened as Wanda relayed the number of bodies that were in Nat's vicinity. She would be their eyes while he worked on getting the cameras switched over to the one that would let them think that everything was all clear. The flash drive he had in one of his pockets went into the slot, and he typed a few commands. He ran into a bit of a snag, but he soon got it fixed. "We got a bit of a firewall, so you're going to have to slow yourself down. I'm working on it right now, but give me a couple moments." The lines between his eyebrows deepened as he worked, a face he made when he was concentrating. He had also popped a stick of gum that he was chewing, mainly to keep himself on track. He did not do it often, but when he did, you knew he was concentrating.

He heard something and leaned back a bit. "Hey Wanda? You want to take care of those two? I need a couple more minutes before I can give Nat the all clear. He went back to what he was doing and when he hit enter, everything went right. "Booyah!" He said with a smirk before grabbing a few things and heading towards the camera bank. He heard nat say his name over the radio, which had him pinching the bridge of his nose. " Ixnay on the amesnay over the radio Red." She must have lost her concentration for a moment to use his name over the radio. If anyone hacked into their frequency they would know something was up. He hoped they did not catch that because he honestly did not feel like fighting a bunch of hired thugs today.

He went back to the bank of cameras and watched them for a moment seeing the people Steve and Bucky mentioned outside. He would go out there if need be and since he could get up high, he could do so and rappel down the side of the wall of an office he could use a window to go out of. But he waited to see what was needed, and he honestly did not wish to leave Wanda alone. If need be they would back each other up as she had seen her do when they were in Stuttgart, at the airport. "What's your status Red.... theyre blind and we are kind of two, so.. let me know whats up." He asked as he leaned against the desk, ready to anticipate anything.

The jig is up, the news is out Tag: NATASHA ROMANOFF, WANDA MAXIMOFFNotes: Hover over text for translation
PM
^
NATASHA ROMANOFF
 Posted: Jul 18 2018, 07:24 AM
Secret Avenger
online status
codename
40 posts
Eagle
alias

The Black Widow listened to all of them. For the moment, the only information she received that she could do something about was the people inside the I.T. Control Room. Five inside... someone moving her way. She was fine with those odds. The challenge was to get inside and clear out the room without anyone noticing it. When the person that was heading her way showed up, Natasha noticed that it was just some bureaucrat probably going to a boring meeting. Always thinking on her feet, she pretended that she twisted her ankle and fell on him. “Oh my! I am such a klutz! I'm so sorry!” She said, playing the 'pretty lady being helped by the gallant man' card to perfection. What the 'gallant man' didn't know was that at the same time, she was lifting his access card and replacing it with her own fake one in one smooth movement.

“Are you okay?” The man asked, wrapping his arms around her, and trying to be a gentleman about it, Natasha noticed. Any one else would have tried to cop a feel of her ass, perverts the bunch of them! But not this dude... how adorable!

“Yes, thanks to you. Oh my... you are so strong.” She said and began to squeeze the guys biceps, also making sure the others could hear her because... she so wanted them to roll their eyes. “I'll be fine. I am sorry for this.”

“Are you sure? Perhaps I can take you to the infirmary...”

“Nah... I'll be alright. I have a meeting to go to. Ain't them the worst? Booooorinnnnggggg. Yawn!”

“Sure as hell they are. Eh... If I may be so bold... maybe, I mean, if you don't mind... we can go for some drinks after work?”

“I'd love that! Meet me at the main gate at six? My name is Stephanie. Yours?”

“Ronald. Then... right! Six it is! Until then, have a good one.” He said with a big grin and walked away.

“You too... dumbass.” She whispered and grinned. Then to her earphones. “I still got it, if there was any doubts. “I'll like to see you, Second Best, pull something like that. Poor guy, thought, didn't know what to do with his hands. I think I know him from SHIELD. Anyway, I got me a date.” Of course she was not going to follow through... although... having someone on the inside unwittingly feeding them information was not a bad idea... she would think about it. She looked at the card she lifted and noticed it was a Level 7 access card... not bad. Her own level when she was at SHIELD was ten, the only person beside Nick Fury to have that sort of access... but sadly, there was no more SHIELD and no more access for her... until now, at least. “Yo Hood, do you remember that mob dude in Budapest? The one that was working with Leviathan and wanted to kill you dead only because he thought you were my boyfriend and he had the hots for me? That guy looked kinda like him.” She said for... no reason... that was how she was.

But back to the mission. She had access now, so it was even easier. She had to use the card only once, because if she used it more than once, it could be traced. Standing in front of the door, she swiped it on the keypad and the doors opened. “Okay, I am in... here we go.” She said to her earphone and walked into the room. The guys there at first looked a bit shocked but then one of them had the presence of mind of asking: “Who are you? How you got access?” She smiled sweetly and showed him the card. “Because I got one of this. So that make me your boss.” The guy shook his head. “No it doesn't. I am the Director of this department.” Oh... Okay, then Plan B it was. She moved like the wind, first taking down the guy closest to her in one swift move. Running, she jumped and take out another that was reaching for a communicator. Taking two small disks from her pockets, she throw them at two others, shocking them with an electric charge.

There was only one guy left. “Who... who the hell are you?” She grinned at him, removed the Widow's Shell and the holographic mask disappeared, revealing her face. “Ha, you don't need to know shit! The Black Widow doesn't have to tell you who she is.” The guy looked confused for a moment. “Eh... you just did.” He said. Damn it! She ruined the cool and badass moment! “Fuck! Wait, wait... let's do it again. Ask me again!” But the guy instead tried to reach for his cellphone and she had to drop him. Damn it... she had such a cool comeback planned and she screw it up. Whatever. To her earphone: “Pretend you didn't listen to that last exchange. Anyway... I am going to hack into the mainframe. Once I do... we got five minutes until all hell breaks loose, so be ready.” She walked to a terminal, produced a specially designed pen-drive and plugged it. She began to type several command into the terminal and then hesitated for a second. “Here goes nothing...” She said to herself and hit ENTER.  

PM
^
WANDA MAXIMOFF
 Posted: Jul 18 2018, 07:25 PM
Secret Avenger
online status
codename
28 posts
Lexa
alias

Letting Clint do what he did best, Wanda kept her eyes closed, continuing to move through the mental signatures in the building. There were many, but there were a few that caught her attention. Most were normal, which she figured were just regular human beings. She had been around enhanced individuals such as Steve and Bucky to know the different between their mental signatures. Ultron’s and Visions were on a whole other level, it had confused her at first. After having been exposed to more individuals, it was becoming easier to distinguish the subtle differences. Now, as she let her mind wander through the building, she was seeing another kind of signature, one she believed was enhanced but slightly different.

Curiosity getting the best of her, she moved towards them, noticing two in a room together. “We might have a small problem, there are several…enhanced in the building…” she explained about to let her curiosity get the best of her by poking into their minds. In the background of her mind she heard Natasha’s conversation with whomever she had encountered. Laughing, she found herself snorting at the redhead when she mentioned not remembering the exchange they had all just heard. “Not a change…” She intended on teasing her about it later on. However, when she heard Clint’s voice mentioning to handle the two, her eyes snapped open, the orbs still red as she picked up two minds very close to them.

Standing up quickly, she headed towards the doorway, her fingers moving as a red energy appeared around them. Searching the area, she noted they were the only two. Perhaps from the group that had left, having decided to return back to work early. Waiting inside the room, she let the energy in her hands build. As the door opened, the two men stopped their chatter, taking in the Scarlet Witch. “Boo!” she teased, her energy circling around the two men as she pulled both her hands towards herself, tugging the two into the room as she did. Flicking her wrist quickly, she closed the door behind them, before letting her energy concentrate around their heads. “Nap time.” she added before banging their heads together hard enough to knock them out, moving the unconscious bodies under the desks out of the way.

Cracking her fingers, she looked over to Clint again. “Are you not done yet? You must be getting slow with old age.” she teased him, a smirk on her face as she looked at the cameras that were functioning. She watched the other two, chewing on her lip. “I could help. I have a visual of the truck…make it go boom…” she offered if they did need a distraction. If not, they would need to head out because Nat was almost done with her part of the plan. “If you need to go, then go. I can get out of here alone.” she explained to Clint, knowing it would be a risk, but she had memorized the plans for the building. “If not, we should go. They will come here…” she added, grabbing their gear, before closing the bag, swinging it over her shoulder, pulling the door open to head out into the hallway.

+ tags

PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

OUR AFFILIATES
affiliate with us here!
we're listed at:
Marvel Topsites Shadowplay Topsites RP Lovers Top RP Sites Forum Roleplay

Forum Roleplay Site RPG-D
sister sites
MCU: Sacred Vows Insaniam
static affiliates
FLAWED GENETICS X-Generation: X-Men Roleplay WHAT WE CHOOSE

Only Super We Are Warriors

Age of Heroes Marvel Heroes RPG Exalted Kingdoms
scrolling affiliates
ideal world  photo AffiliateButtonTempt_zpspntsfh7x.jpg Δrk City Fortify - Young Justice and DC
TUDORS SAGA
skinned by missy at caution and shine.

NOTICE!

attention, guests!

INFINITE DREAMS is a moderate to intermediate, mature role-playing site where we pick up from where Captain America: Civil War left off and into a future where the Infinity Stones shall come in play.

Please be sure and read everything contained within the INFO section of our site.

For guests with any questions, kindly note that a majority of the staff team reside on the continent of Europe, putting them in the GMT +1 and GMT timezones. This will make them uncontactable for various reasons, in particular, during the night. If the section as referenced above fails to answer your questions, we would advise patience in waiting for members of administration to revert, or post your questions in the Q&A for a more in depth response.

[close]