WELCOME BACK, Guest ( )
naddi
Hey there! My name is Nadin and I'm from Germany. My responsibility lies with the graphics as well as the advertisment of this lovely site. Apart from that I'm lingering in the shadows and be there when no one expects me. But no worries, I do not bite (hard). Joke aside, I'm well-bred and have manners. I love harmony and try to maintain it in every aspect of what I do. I love to brainstorm before jumping into a thread so there will be absolutly no reason for you to be shy. Just write me a pm or meet me on discord! When I'm not around then it's because I'm at work (shifts), I'm dead or our time zones are way too far apart.
maggie
Hi! Maggie here, the moderator around these parts. My job lies squarely with the site layout and aesthetic, as well as advertising. I work as a Legal Secretary, and I live in Ireland, so my presence around the board might be spotty during the course of the day, but I will be hovering at various intervals. What do I bring to Infinite Dreams? A love of writing, and particularly, story telling. I also have all this useless Norse mythology knowledge that makes me the best equipped to deal with all them pesky Aesir, Vanir and whatever else might wander into the site, so if you have any questions about that area of things, hit me up either by PM or on Discord at madmaggie#6538.

Add Reply
New Poll

Update #001
YGGDRASIL
 Posted: Jun 13 2018, 03:25 PM
Admin
online status
codename
13 posts
maggie
alias

update #001
Here we are, lads.

One month in, and it's been a hell of a month, allowing us to iron out some kinks on the site, which was a much needed experience for myself and my fellow admins. We've been out of the game for a year, and a lot has changed over the course of that year in the world of RP, so thanks for shedding some light on the following matters:

• As some of you may have noticed, we have added a new main profile, so if you notice any glitches, be it with the profile itself or anywhere else on the site, please let us know immediately. A new 'codename' field has also been recently added.

• On the subject of the profiles, we would also ask that members please complete same either before or after their application is accepted. The same is to be expected of the who's who listing, which we require members to keep up-to-date.

• 'Quick reply' has also been enabled across the site, a personal oversight on my part.

• Infinite Dreams was originally intended to open under a mature rating, but circumstances, or Maggie simply being a tightwad and refusing to avail of the premium service that allows this, saw a rating change. Our current mature classification is geared more toward expectations of our member base, all of which are sensible, and responsible individuals. We do not permit the posting of 18+ material in the public domain of our board, and as such, our site will be rated as follows:

• Our INFORMATION board should be any RPers first stop prior to registering on the site, as well as putting any questions to us in the cbox. Chances are your questions have already been answered, but because it is not contained within the above mentioned board, the APPLICATION RULES often get overlooked. This has been recently linked within the SITE RULES and therefore cannot be missed. Please note the rules for reservations have been recently updated. I'll grant you, Infinite Dreams has a different approach to reserves than many other sites, with simply registering a canon account being considered a reserve in an of itself, lasting no more than seven days. However, in the event that we see no evidence of so much as a Work in Progress app two days after registration, we reserve the right to open that canon back up for registration and application again so as to prevent much wanted canon characters from 'being held hostage' from more genuine players.

• Further to the above point, members have seven days to complete an application, and if amendments are requested, a further seven days to make those amendments. We cannot say this enough, but communication with the staff is absolutely vital. We are very understanding and obliging when it comes to the issues real life poses, and we only ask that you keep us updated in the event you cannot complete your application on time.

• For the time being, Infinite Dreams will be allowing members to take on a total of two characters initially without requirements, but we would prefer for the first character to be accepted, prior to registering with the second character. If after this, members feel like they are struggling to obtain the required posts to play their third character, we will allow one of their characters to be 'put on ice' for the time being, and allow them to take their third character in place of their second. Of course, in order to play the character that has been placed on ice, ten posts will still be required across both other characters. In addition, the third character to be taken in place of the second character will also require fifteen posts before members can apply for their fourth character. Make sense? Nah, didn't think so, so feel free to take a frazzled Maggie up on that point, as she doesn't tend to make much sense after a day's work.

• Our Discord server is accessible by invite only, and it will be the decision of staff and members alike whether or not guests can be invited to the server.

• Please note our tit-for-tat approach to plotting; if someone posts on your shipper application, repay them in kind by posting on their shipper application in turn. The 'shipper reply' template has been recently updated, requesting members to link their own shippers in their replies, making it so members don't have to hunt down any shippers in order to reply.

• Infinite Dreams has a very expansive BANNED LIST and that is for good reason. The Canon Bans are fairly self explanatory, and apply in cases where we perceive a canon character to be too powerful, won't function within the parameters of our site, would be in breach of our site rules, or are simply deceased. Some of these bans have been recently relaxed, but within reason. For example, magical characters are still banned, but we will be allowing Stephen Strange to be applied for, provided interested parties discuss their intentions for the character with staff. Aliens are also still banned, with the exception of Corvus Glaive and Black Dwarf, but again, interested parties must contact the staff. This goes for the likes of Vision as a character, members that make up the Guardians of the Galaxy, as well as Inhumans.

• For any questions that have not been answered, we would ask prospective members to please refer to our F.A.Q., wherein numerous points have been elaborated on.

-- YGGDRASIL (aka, Maggie)

PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

OUR AFFILIATES
affiliate with us here!
we're listed at:
Marvel Topsites Shadowplay Topsites RP Lovers Top RP Sites Forum Roleplay

Forum Roleplay Site
sister sites
MCU: Sacred Vows
static affiliates
FLAWED GENETICS X-Generation: X-Men Roleplay WHAT WE CHOOSE

Only Super We Are Warriors Mutant Revolution Online
scrolling affiliates
ideal world  photo AffiliateButtonTempt_zpspntsfh7x.jpg Δrk City Marvel Heroes RPG
TUDORS SAGA
skinned by missy at caution and shine.