WELCOME BACK, Guest ( )
naddi
Hey there! My name is Nadin and I'm from Germany. My responsibility lies with the graphics as well as the advertisment of this lovely site. Apart from that I'm lingering in the shadows and be there when no one expects me. But no worries, I do not bite (hard). Joke aside, I'm well-bred and have manners. I love harmony and try to maintain it in every aspect of what I do. I love to brainstorm before jumping into a thread so there will be absolutly no reason for you to be shy. Just write me a pm or meet me on discord! When I'm not around then it's because I'm at work (shifts), I'm dead or our time zones are way too far apart.
maggie
Hi! Maggie here, the moderator around these parts. Some of you might remember me from Believe In Heroes, or BIH to go by the site's acronym. My job lies squarely with the site layout and aesthetic, as well as advertising. I work as a Legal Secretary, and I live in Ireland, so my presence around the board might be spotty, but I will be hovering at various intervals. What do I bring to Infinite Dreams? A love of writing, and particularly, story telling. I also have all this useless Norse mythology knowledge that makes me the best equipped to deal with all them pesky Aesir, Vanir and whatever else might wander into the site, so if you have any questions about that area of things, hit me up either by PM or on Discord at madmaggie#6538.

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Do You Want To Know A Secret?, Secret Avengers/X-men Joint Plot
NATASHA ROMANOFF
 Posted: Jun 8 2018, 06:38 AM
Secret Avenger
online status
codename
40 posts
Eagle
alias

wanted plots
Do You Want To Know A Secret?

BRIEF SYNOPSIS: This plot is opened for everyone who wants to be part of it and although it is mainly Secret Avengers and X-men, anyone else that might be interested can join and we can discuss how to incorporate their characters into it.

In the thread Fortunes of War, it was established that Natasha was planning to get into the World Security Council building to see if she could get some info concerning what the Sokovia Accords were really about. All she and the Secret Avengers have is the company line Ross gave them and the document, but Nat – knowing how the WSC works – doubts that is the whole story. So she would mount an intelligence raid with whoever Secret Avenger want to go with her to gather more info.

Now, how the X-men enter in the equation? Glad you asked. Logan has also been in the intelligence game and he too is curious about the Accords. The general public – the X-men included – only know that the Accords were signed and that it got to do with a registration. They don't know much else about it, nor when it would be implemented or how or even if mutants have been discovered and would be targeted by it as well. Logan, knowing by own experience that none of this is good, wants to also get inside and see what he can find.

The main goal for this plot is to maybe set up a first confrontation/contact between the two groups and move forward the Sokovia Accords storyline. So again, any one interested, post below with which character you'll be joining and if you got ideas for it, don't hesitate to bring them to my attention as well.

SECRET AVENGERS:

NATASHA ROMANOFF

JAMES BUCHANAN BARNES

WANDA MAXIMOFF

CLINT BARTON

STEVE ROGERS

X-MEN:

JAMES 'LOGAN' HOWLETT

KATHERINE PRYDE

OTHERS:

LOKI LAUFEYSON

KURT WAGNER

MONET ST. CROIX

EMMA FROST

LORNA DANE

SIGYN IWALDADOTTIR

POSSIBLE CAMEOS:

HELMUT ZEMO

THADDEUS ROSS

THREADS:

Band of Misfits - NATASHA ROMANOFF , WANDA MAXIMOFF , CLINT BARTON , STEVE ROGERS & JAMES BUCHANAN BARNES - COMPLETED

Of Wolves and Men - JAMES 'LOGAN' HOWLETT & KATHERINE PRYDE

Dreams of Mirrors - MONET ST. CROIX , LOKI LAUFEYSON & EMMA FROST

Electric Eye - KURT WAGNER , SIGYN IWALDADOTTIR , LORNA DANE & THADDEUS ROSS

It Always Ends in a Fight - JAMES BUCHANAN BARNES & STEVE ROGERS

Into the Fire - NATASHA ROMANOFF , WANDA MAXIMOFF & CLINT BARTON

WHAT HAS HAPPENED SO FAR...:

Natasha Romanoff came up with the idea for the Secret Avengers to raid the Headquarters of the World Security Council in order to find out what the Sokovia Accords are really about, as all they have is the document that was given to them by Thaddeus Ross back at the Avengers Compound prior to the events in Civil War and Natasha is sure that it is not the whole picture. So Nat, Steve, Bucky, Clint and Wanda are on a mission to infiltrate the building and see what's up.

At the same time, Wolverine had the same idea and with Katherine Pryde is heading there as well, not knowing that others were doing the same. For example, Emma Frost and Loki Laufeyson, who wish to find out where is precious Scepter is, as he wants to destroy the Mind Stone with the Tesseract (that he has in his possession) in order to put a wrench on Thanos plans. And unknown to all of them, the WSC has its own team of mutants, the X-Factor, on site, along with Sigyn (who is pretending to be Agent Dunn and Thaddeus Ross.

PM
^
KATHERINE PRYDE
 Posted: Jun 8 2018, 06:58 AM
X-Men
online status
codename
35 posts
maggie
alias

Throwing my precious Kitty-Kat in the direction of this.

CODE
@[KATHERINE PRYDE]
PM
^
JAMES BUCHANAN BARNES
 Posted: Jun 8 2018, 07:16 AM
Secret Avenger
online status
codename
20 posts
Naddi
alias

I give Bucky the chance to do good this time and be of help for his new teammates.
CODE
@[James Buchanan Barnes]
PM
^
WANDA MAXIMOFF
 Posted: Jun 8 2018, 10:51 PM
Secret Avenger
online status
codename
28 posts
Lexa
alias

If it is still open for people to join, I thought I could throw Wanda into the mix?

CODE
@[Wanda Maximoff]
PM
^
[i] MARIE D'ANCANTO
 Posted: Jun 8 2018, 10:56 PM
Inactive
online status
codename
3 posts
alias

Dibs!
CODE

@[Marie D’Ancanto]
PM
^
NATASHA ROMANOFF
 Posted: Jun 9 2018, 09:17 AM
Secret Avenger
online status
codename
40 posts
Eagle
alias

UPDATED!
PM
^
LOKI LAUFEYSON
 Posted: Jun 9 2018, 03:02 PM
Alien
online status
codename
34 posts
maggie
alias

So, Wanda is there, which opens the possibility for Loki to also put in an appearance, thinking it's his precious sceptre/ Mind Stone, so imma throw him into the fray as well:

CODE
@[LOKI LAUFEYSON]
PM
^
KURT WAGNER
 Posted: Jun 9 2018, 03:09 PM
Government
online status
codename
18 posts
Naddi
alias

Someone needs to defend the WSC and their secrets... so here we go: The first official appearance of Kurt as a member of the government.

Kurt's first thought when he hears about the intruders would be the prisoner of the WSC, Zemo. That means he will look after him first before he recognizes that the group(s) have come to find something else. That could be a link to another plot that's in progress and will revolve around the rescue of Helmut Zemo.

His appearance will also be the moment when he would come face to face with MARIE D'ANCANTO whom he has met and got friends with while he was residing at the X-Mansion for two months.

CODE
@[KURT WAGNER]
PM
^
NATASHA ROMANOFF
 Posted: Jun 12 2018, 05:27 PM
Secret Avenger
online status
codename
40 posts
Eagle
alias

UPDATED!

Only one more day for anyone interested to join this wacky plot!
PM
^
MONET ST. CROIX
 Posted: Jun 12 2018, 06:40 PM
Hellfire Club
online status
codename
7 posts
alias

You can count Monet in alongside Emma and Loki most like!
PM
^
NATASHA ROMANOFF
 Posted: Jun 13 2018, 08:05 PM
Secret Avenger
online status
codename
40 posts
Eagle
alias

UPDATED

Alright guys, we have our plot set. At first we would go with each group having their own thread to establish the setting and their motivations for going to infiltrate the WSC and to get them there.

After that, we would probably see a lot of branching threads with some cool combinations of characters. That would be determined by the initial threads and whatever you guys want from the plot as we go along. So brainstorming between ourselves is key. Have fun! //files.jcink.net/html/emoticons/ph34r.gif
PM
^
LORNA DANE
 Posted: Jun 24 2018, 03:35 PM
Government
online status
codename
9 posts
maggie
alias

If possible, I'd like to throw another one at this alongside her fellow government colleagues:

CODE
@[LORNA DANE]
PM
^
NATASHA ROMANOFF
 Posted: Jun 24 2018, 04:41 PM
Secret Avenger
online status
codename
40 posts
Eagle
alias

UPDATED

Alright guys, we have opened the plot again in case anyone else wants to join in. //files.jcink.net/html/emoticons/ph34r.gif
PM
^
STEVE ROGERS
 Posted: Jun 25 2018, 07:18 PM
Secret Avenger
online status
codename
7 posts
Blue
alias

you can add Clint or Steve whichever. I am fine with either or both.
PM
^
SIGYN IWALDADOTTIR
 Posted: Jul 2 2018, 10:49 PM
Alien
online status
codename
11 posts
arizona
alias

Sigyn wants to play!

As a WSC agent/member/thing - she'd be there to protect her company, probably as a security feature during a break in, if that sort of thing happens. Her day job is investigating powered individuals who are directly opposing the accords, so she's trained to fight against a threat if need be.

When she realizes she's fighting against Secret Avengers, she's gonna struggle. (She thinks those guys are pretty cool, and honestly, who could blame her?) I think this plot could definitely open Sigyn into being more involved with site characters and the like - bringing her out from being a background/unplayed character, to someone in play and someone ready to be a part of a bigger story.
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

OUR AFFILIATES
affiliate with us here!
we're listed at:
Marvel Topsites Shadowplay Topsites RP Lovers Top RP Sites Forum Roleplay

Forum Roleplay Site RPG-D
sister sites
MCU: Sacred Vows Insaniam
static affiliates
FLAWED GENETICS X-Generation: X-Men Roleplay WHAT WE CHOOSE

Only Super We Are Warriors

Age of Heroes Marvel Heroes RPG Exalted Kingdoms
scrolling affiliates
ideal world  photo AffiliateButtonTempt_zpspntsfh7x.jpg Δrk City Fortify - Young Justice and DC
TUDORS SAGA
skinned by missy at caution and shine.

NOTICE!

attention, guests!

INFINITE DREAMS is a moderate to intermediate, mature role-playing site where we pick up from where Captain America: Civil War left off and into a future where the Infinity Stones shall come in play.

Please be sure and read everything contained within the INFO section of our site.

For guests with any questions, kindly note that a majority of the staff team reside on the continent of Europe, putting them in the GMT +1 and GMT timezones. This will make them uncontactable for various reasons, in particular, during the night. If the section as referenced above fails to answer your questions, we would advise patience in waiting for members of administration to revert, or post your questions in the Q&A for a more in depth response.

[close]