WELCOME BACK, Guest ( )
naddi
Hey there! My name is Nadin and I'm from Germany. My responsibility lies with the graphics as well as the advertisment of this lovely site. Apart from that I'm lingering in the shadows and be there when no one expects me. But no worries, I do not bite (hard). Joke aside, I'm well-bred and have manners. I love harmony and try to maintain it in every aspect of what I do. I love to brainstorm before jumping into a thread so there will be absolutly no reason for you to be shy. Just write me a pm or meet me on discord! When I'm not around then it's because I'm at work (shifts), I'm dead or our time zones are way too far apart.
maggie
Hi! Maggie here, the moderator around these parts. My job lies squarely with the site layout and aesthetic, as well as advertising. I work as a Legal Secretary, and I live in Ireland, so my presence around the board might be spotty during the course of the day, but I will be hovering at various intervals. What do I bring to Infinite Dreams? A love of writing, and particularly, story telling. I also have all this useless Norse mythology knowledge that makes me the best equipped to deal with all them pesky Aesir, Vanir and whatever else might wander into the site, so if you have any questions about that area of things, hit me up either by PM or on Discord at madmaggie#6538.

Add Reply
New Poll

Mutation Level Scale
DER SOLDAT
 Posted: May 13 2018, 10:12 AM
Admin
online status
codename
26 posts
Naddi
alias

Mutation Level Scale
The following is a list covering the power and strength of particular mutants, classed according to the Greek alphabet from weakest to strongest in terms of mutation.

EPSILON

Epsilon mutants possess physical mutations solely, with very few of them wielding any degree of superhuman abilities at all.

EXAMPLES: Barnell Bohusk, Cecilia Reyes and Arthur Maddicks

DELTA

Delta mutants usually have a normal human appearance, with comparatively weaker powers, albeit controllable.

EXAMPLES: Neena Thurman, Callisto and Sage

GAMMA

Gamma mutants normally possess a mutation that is powerful and useful, but also uncontrollable to the extent that it impinges upon their daily lives. Similarly to Epsilon mutants, an inhuman appearance is typical of a Gamma mutant.

EXAMPLES: Henry McCoy, Kurt Wagner and Warren Worthington III

BETA

Beta mutants are similar to Gamma mutants in that they possess a mutation that is powerful and useful, but even less controllable, such as Cyclops who wields powerful optic blasts, but must control the radiation they emit via the use of a visor, and Wolverine who possess rapid regenerative abilities, but is unable to chose when he can and cannot heal. For the most part, Beta mutants also look normal in appearance compared to Gamma mutants.

EXAMPLES: Ruth Aldine, Raven Darkholme and Rogue

ALPHA

Alpha mutants are the second most powerful mutant grouping. They possess extremely powerful mutant traits, some with hardly any significant flaws, and a normal human appearance.

EXAMPLES: Ororo Munroe, Katherine Pryde and Remy LeBeau

OMEGA

Omega mutants are the most powerful mutant grouping, usually capable of controlling matter and energy.

EXAMPLES: Jean Grey, Robert Drake and David Haller

PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

OUR AFFILIATES
affiliate with us here!
we're listed at:
Marvel Topsites Shadowplay Topsites RP Lovers Top RP Sites Forum Roleplay

Forum Roleplay Site
sister sites
MCU: Sacred Vows
static affiliates
FLAWED GENETICS X-Generation: X-Men Roleplay WHAT WE CHOOSE

Only Super We Are Warriors Mutant Revolution Online
scrolling affiliates
ideal world  photo AffiliateButtonTempt_zpspntsfh7x.jpg Δrk City Marvel Heroes RPG
TUDORS SAGA
skinned by missy at caution and shine.