WELCOME BACK, Guest ( )
naddi
Hey there! My name is Nadin and I'm from Germany. My responsibility lies with the graphics as well as the advertisment of this lovely site. Apart from that I'm lingering in the shadows and be there when no one expects me. But no worries, I do not bite (hard). Joke aside, I'm well-bred and have manners. I love harmony and try to maintain it in every aspect of what I do. I love to brainstorm before jumping into a thread so there will be absolutly no reason for you to be shy. Just write me a pm or meet me on discord! When I'm not around then it's because I'm at work (shifts), I'm dead or our time zones are way too far apart.
maggie
Hi! Maggie here, the moderator around these parts. Some of you might remember me from Believe In Heroes, or BIH to go by the site's acronym. My job lies squarely with the site layout and aesthetic, as well as advertising. I work as a Legal Secretary, and I live in Ireland, so my presence around the board might be spotty, but I will be hovering at various intervals. What do I bring to Infinite Dreams? A love of writing, and particularly, story telling. I also have all this useless Norse mythology knowledge that makes me the best equipped to deal with all them pesky Aesir, Vanir and whatever else might wander into the site, so if you have any questions about that area of things, hit me up either by PM or on Discord at madmaggie#6538.

Add Reply
New Poll

Banned List
YGGDRASIL
 Posted: May 13 2018, 10:11 AM
Admin
online status
codename
22 posts
maggie
alias

Banned List
The following is a list of current banned characters on Infinite Dreams. We understand this is relatively expansive, but we feel the following restrictions are necessary. These apply in cases where a character might pose an issue with regards to plot progression. They might also be too powerful, won't function within the parameters of our site, would be in breach of our site rules, or are simply deceased. Due to how broad the Marvel universe is, we cannot account for all characters that can be perceived as non-playable for one reason or another, and therefore reserve the right to restrict such characters when they are brought to our attention. Some characters are marked ‘Contact Staff’ because they may be permitted, and will require interested parties to speak with the administration team first. This list is subject to change depending on the progression of the plot, in which case there might be a place for the following characters in the storyline in the foreseeable future.

CANON BANS

• Apocalypse
• Galactus
Thanos (Staff Played)
• Ultron (destroyed as per the events of Avengers: Age of Ultron)
• Lady Death
• Ghost Rider
• Kang the Conqueror
• Odin Borson
• Frigga Fjorgynndottir (deceased as per the events of Thor: The Dark World)
• Nathaniel Essex
• Phil Coulson (deceased as per the events of Avengers)
• Pietro Maximoff (deceased as per the events of Avengers: Age of Ultron)
• Sebastian Shaw (deceased as per the story in Infinite Dreams)
• Calvin Rankin
• David Haller
• Selene Gallio (deceased as per the story in Infinite Dreams)
• Wade Wilson
• Robert Reynolds
• Eric Brooks
• Daniel Rand

CANON TYPE BANS

• Clones (with the exception of those listed below)
• Aliens (with the exception of those listed below)
• Gods (with the exception of Norse deities)
• Characters affected by the Phoenix Force
• Characters with Magical/ Supernatural capabilities (with the exception of Norse deities and characters as listed below)
• Characters with Time Travelling/ Manipulating capabilities
• Characters from Alternate Universes

ORIGINAL CHARACTER (OC) TYPE BANS

• Omega Level Mutants
• Alpha Level Mutants
• Mutants with more than four related abilities
• Characters with technological enhancements
• Characters with scientific enhancements (depending on the level of enhancements)
• Familial relation to a canon (unless the express permission of all staff is sought)
• Clones
• Aliens
• Gods
• Inhumans
• Characters affected by the Phoenix Force
• Characters from Alternate Universes

OC POWER BANS

• Power Mimicry
• Power Negation
• Matter Manipulation
• Shapeshifting (into a mythological/ extinct species)
• Time Travelling/ Manipulation
• Probability/ Reality Manipulation
• Magic/ Supernatural capabilities
• Powers that are a direct copy from a known canon

PM
^
FROSTBYTE
 Posted: May 26 2018, 06:32 AM
Admin
online status
codename
30 posts
Eagle
alias

Unbanned Characters
The following list of characters have been removed from the Banned List and are allowed to be played, but there is a caveat: it is imperative that anyone who wish to write them get in contact with the staff in order to set some parameters, as some of them could run the risk of being too overpowered and create the potential of power-playing, and also, to find a cool way for them to be incorporated to the main story and the storylines and arcs of Infinite Dreams.

• Laura Kinney
Vision (Contact Staff)
• Stephen Strange (Contact Staff)
• Inhumans (Contact Staff; should be adapted into mutants instead)
• Corvus Glaive (Contact Staff)
• Black Dwarf (Contact Staff)
Ebony Maw (Staff Played)
Proxima Midnight (Staff Played)
• Guardians of the Galaxy Characters (Contact Staff)

PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

OUR AFFILIATES
affiliate with us here!
we're listed at:
Marvel Topsites Shadowplay Topsites RP Lovers Top RP Sites Forum Roleplay

Forum Roleplay Site RPG-D
sister sites
MCU: Sacred Vows Insaniam
static affiliates
FLAWED GENETICS X-Generation: X-Men Roleplay WHAT WE CHOOSE

Only Super We Are Warriors

Age of Heroes Marvel Heroes RPG Exalted Kingdoms
scrolling affiliates
ideal world  photo AffiliateButtonTempt_zpspntsfh7x.jpg Δrk City Fortify - Young Justice and DC
TUDORS SAGA
skinned by missy at caution and shine.

NOTICE!

attention, guests!

INFINITE DREAMS is a moderate to intermediate, mature role-playing site where we pick up from where Captain America: Civil War left off and into a future where the Infinity Stones shall come in play.

Please be sure and read everything contained within the INFO section of our site.

For guests with any questions, kindly note that a majority of the staff team reside on the continent of Europe, putting them in the GMT +1 and GMT timezones. This will make them uncontactable for various reasons, in particular, during the night. If the section as referenced above fails to answer your questions, we would advise patience in waiting for members of administration to revert, or post your questions in the Q&A for a more in depth response.

[close]