JUNE 24, 2018 - Introducing Infinite Dreams newest member group, the X-Factor.
OF WOLVES AND MEN
James Howlett, Katherine Pryde & Kurt Wagner
DREAMS OF MIRRORS
Emma Frost, Sigyn Iwaldadottir & Monet St. Croix
Thaddeus Ross, Lorna Dane, Kurt Wagner & Sigyn Iwaldadottir
INTO THE FIRE
Natasha Romanoff, Wanda Maximoff & Loki Laufeyson
IT ALWAYS ENDS IN A FIGHT
James Buchanan Barnes, Lorna Dane & Scott Lang
|Home||Help Search Members Calendar Affiliates Shoutbox|
|Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )||Resend Validation Email|
Posted: May 13 2018, 10:01 AM
• Our Discord server is accessible by invite only, and it will be the decision of staff and members alike whether or not guests can be invited to the server.
• Because of the very nature of RPing, which is a collaborative effort, encompassing various people, with various personalities, of course disagreements will arise. So, it goes without saying, avoid controversial subjects. Politics, religion, human rights issues, anything cultural or racial are big no nos. In RPing, we are all equals.
• People have their own opinions about everything and are entitled to have them. All we can advise in this matter is if you can’t disagree in a mature and respectful manner about a subject, step back from it, or change the topic.
• Respect is something we take very seriously here. Respect the staff, and respect the other members, be it in PM, the chat box, or Discord. Don't flood the latter two. Give others a chance to speak. We’re all here for the same thing at the end of the day, to write a character we enjoy, and in a genre we enjoy. Any and all breaches of this rule will be taken very seriously.
• All in all, treat others the way you want to be treated, and take a leaf out of Thumper’s book: “If you can’t say something nice, don’t say nothing at all”.
• Language. Keep it to a minimum. Every now and again is fine, but don’t go over the top.
• Bad moods. We all experience them, but they’re no excuse for passive aggression. If you are unable to set ill temperaments aside at the end of the day, don’t bring them to the site, the chat box, or Discord.
• Personal matters. Don’t share to the ‘extreme’. Don’t throw around personal details or sensitive information that may be transpiring in your personal life. We understand that ‘unloading’ helps but please do so in a private manner.
• This goes without saying, but absolutely no bullying or harassment of any kind will be tolerated in Infinite Dreams. Should members wish to make a complaint of bullying or harassment, whether that is via PM, the chat box, or Discord, please have the offending material close at hand and we will do our utmost to intervene on your behalf. ‘Offending material’ will be considered anything in the written word you have received in a PM, the chat box, or Discord, which we will require you to copy and paste to us as proof that such instances have taken place.
• We will be imposing a three-strike policy here, and if any member is found in breach of the rules of the site on three separate occasions, they will be deleted, and promptly banned.
But above everything else, have fun and enjoy Infinite Dreams!