WELCOME BACK, Guest ( )
naddi
Hey there! My name is Nadin and I'm from Germany. My responsibility lies with the graphics as well as the advertisment of this lovely site. Apart from that I'm lingering in the shadows and be there when no one expects me. But no worries, I do not bite (hard). Joke aside, I'm well-bred and have manners. I love harmony and try to maintain it in every aspect of what I do. I love to brainstorm before jumping into a thread so there will be absolutly no reason for you to be shy. Just write me a pm or meet me on discord! When I'm not around then it's because I'm at work (shifts), I'm dead or our time zones are way too far apart.
maggie
Hi! Maggie here, the moderator around these parts. My job lies squarely with the site layout and aesthetic, as well as advertising. I work as a Legal Secretary, and I live in Ireland, so my presence around the board might be spotty during the course of the day, but I will be hovering at various intervals. What do I bring to Infinite Dreams? A love of writing, and particularly, story telling. I also have all this useless Norse mythology knowledge that makes me the best equipped to deal with all them pesky Aesir, Vanir and whatever else might wander into the site, so if you have any questions about that area of things, hit me up either by PM or on Discord at madmaggie#6538.

Add Reply
New Poll

CONDUCT
DER SOLDAT
 Posted: May 13 2018, 10:01 AM
Admin
online status
codename
26 posts
Naddi
alias

conduct
• Because of the very nature of RPing, which is a collaborative effort, encompassing various people, with various personalities, of course disagreements will arise. So, it goes without saying, avoid controversial subjects. Politics, religion, human rights issues, anything cultural or racial are big no nos. In RPing, we are all equals.

• People have their own opinions about everything and are entitled to have them. All we can advise in this matter is if you can’t disagree in a mature and respectful manner about a subject, step back from it, or change the topic.

• Respect is something we take very seriously here. Respect the staff, and respect the other members, be it in PM, the chat box, or Discord. Don't flood the latter two. Give others a chance to speak. We’re all here for the same thing at the end of the day, to write a character we enjoy, and in a genre we enjoy. Any and all breaches of this rule will be taken very seriously.

• All in all, treat others the way you want to be treated, and take a leaf out of Thumper’s book: “If you can’t say something nice, don’t say nothing at all”.

• Language. Keep it to a minimum. Every now and again is fine, but don’t go over the top.

• Bad moods. We all experience them, but they’re no excuse for passive aggression. If you are unable to set ill temperaments aside at the end of the day, don’t bring them to the site, the chat box, or Discord.

• Personal matters. Don’t share to the ‘extreme’. Don’t throw around personal details or sensitive information that may be transpiring in your personal life. We understand that ‘unloading’ helps but please do so in a private manner.

• This goes without saying, but absolutely no bullying or harassment of any kind will be tolerated in Infinite Dreams. Should members wish to make a complaint of bullying or harassment, whether that is via PM, the chat box, or Discord, please have the offending material close at hand and we will do our utmost to intervene on your behalf. ‘Offending material’ will be considered anything in the written word you have received in a PM, the chat box, or Discord, which we will require you to copy and paste to us as proof that such instances have taken place.

• We will be imposing a three-strike policy here, and if any member is found in breach of the rules of the site on three separate occasions, they will be deleted, and promptly banned.

But above everything else, have fun and enjoy Infinite Dreams!

PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

OUR AFFILIATES
affiliate with us here!
we're listed at:
Marvel Topsites Shadowplay Topsites RP Lovers Top RP Sites Forum Roleplay

Forum Roleplay Site
sister sites
MCU: Sacred Vows
static affiliates
FLAWED GENETICS X-Generation: X-Men Roleplay WHAT WE CHOOSE

Only Super We Are Warriors Mutant Revolution Online
scrolling affiliates
ideal world  photo AffiliateButtonTempt_zpspntsfh7x.jpg Δrk City Marvel Heroes RPG
TUDORS SAGA
skinned by missy at caution and shine.