WELCOME BACK, Guest ( )
naddi
Hey there! My name is Nadin and I'm from Germany. My responsibility lies with the graphics as well as the advertisment of this lovely site. Apart from that I'm lingering in the shadows and be there when no one expects me. But no worries, I do not bite (hard). Joke aside, I'm well-bred and have manners. I love harmony and try to maintain it in every aspect of what I do. I love to brainstorm before jumping into a thread so there will be absolutly no reason for you to be shy. Just write me a pm or meet me on discord! When I'm not around then it's because I'm at work (shifts), I'm dead or our time zones are way too far apart.
maggie
Hi! Maggie here, the moderator around these parts. My job lies squarely with the site layout and aesthetic, as well as advertising. I work as a Legal Secretary, and I live in Ireland, so my presence around the board might be spotty during the course of the day, but I will be hovering at various intervals. What do I bring to Infinite Dreams? A love of writing, and particularly, story telling. I also have all this useless Norse mythology knowledge that makes me the best equipped to deal with all them pesky Aesir, Vanir and whatever else might wander into the site, so if you have any questions about that area of things, hit me up either by PM or on Discord at madmaggie#6538.

Add Reply
New Poll

SITE RULES
DER SOLDAT
 Posted: May 13 2018, 09:56 AM
Admin
online status
codename
26 posts
Naddi
alias

rules
INFINITE DREAMS is a moderate to intermediate level site with a more realistic and mature approach to the Marvel Cinematic Universe and the Marvel Universe as a whole. It is understood that by registering and applying, you have read, understood and agree to the rules as set out below.

REGISTERING

• Infinite Dreams is a guest friendly site, so registration in order to read the content published therein is not required. A Questions & Answers (Q&A) board has been created for guests to post any queries they might have concerning the site, in the event that the information supplied fails to adequately cover its basis.

• We have a more mature approach to stories, but under no circumstances are the members to write intimate situations of explicit nature with their characters. Flirting and romance and such things are fine, but nothing too explicit and graphic. This is to safeguard those who are not suitable for that kind of writing.

• When registering, please register with your characters first and last name in capitals, for example, NATASHA ROMANOFF. Refer to the Application Rules for how to proceed once you register. Failure to follow those rules, the account shall be marked as inactive, and eventually deleted thereafter.

ROLEPLAYING

• Infinite Dreams is a plot driven site where storytelling takes precedence, so it goes without saying that the sharing of ideas among staff and members alike is paramount. Do not, by any means, feel reluctant to contact anyone with an idea you might have. We, the staff, will do everything in our power to adapt any concepts that are presented to us.

• When it comes time to post and reply in threads, we expect members to write in the third person past tense, for example, she went to the store, as opposed to I am going to the store.

• A minimum word count of 250 words will be expected from our members so that there is enough material to base a reply on.

• This is just basic roleplaying etiquette, but please refrain from godmodding and metagaming unless it has been discussed and approved in advance.

• Any potential pregnancies have to be cleared with both players involved in the conception in advance, as well as the staff.

• If a thread has been abandoned, or has been completed, please let the staff know so that it can be appropriately archived.

ACTIVITY

• Players can apply for as many characters as they see fit, but upon first joining the site, only two characters will be permitted without restrictions. The third character will require a total of 20 in character posts across both the first and second character, that is 10 posts with your first character and 10 posts with second character. For a fourth, you will require 15 posts with your third character, and for a fifth, 20 with your fourth character, and so on, and so forth. An extra five posts will be added to the post count with every character that is applied for thereafter.

• Players will not be permitted to register, reserve or apply for new characters until they have gotten the necessary posts with their previous characters. This will be enforced in particular with canon characters, as we wish to avoid locking up a canon character in the event of someone else taking an interesting in applying for same character.

• Players who are taking their leave from this site, be it temporary, or permanent, please post in the Leave of Absence board using the form therein. We don’t require details as to your absence, simply that you indicate a leave and return date, but bear in mind, these LOAs will only be valid for the time frame given unless extended.

• We ask that those playing canon characters post in-character at least twice a week, working out to eight posts per month. If we feel this is not being adhered to, these characters will be deemed inactive and eventually deleted.

• We request that all members log in with all their accounts at least once per day. This is to ensure that people sending personal messages to additional accounts as opposed to a main account will not go unnoticed.

• Threads that go a month without receiving a reply will be automatically archived.

ADVERTISING

• We would ask that all advertisers post their ad in the correct section. If this is your first time visiting the site, then post in the First Link forum. If we posted on your site, then post back in the Link Back forum.

• Repeat posting is permitted, provided we can repeat post on your site.

• We do not discriminate based on forum host, whether you are Jcink or Proboards, you are welcome to advertise with us. All we ask is that you indicate which host you are using with a simple [JCINK] or [PB] in the topic title or description, so that we are aware in the event we are linking back to your site.

• Registering to advertise to members via PM, or logging into our Discord server to advertise via DM will not be tolerated, nor will posting links in the chat box.

GRAPHICS

• Only two images are required during the registration process on Infinite Dreams, a square gif image, and an avatar no bigger than 250 x 400 (width to height).

PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

OUR AFFILIATES
affiliate with us here!
we're listed at:
Marvel Topsites Shadowplay Topsites RP Lovers Top RP Sites Forum Roleplay

Forum Roleplay Site
sister sites
MCU: Sacred Vows
static affiliates
FLAWED GENETICS X-Generation: X-Men Roleplay WHAT WE CHOOSE

Only Super We Are Warriors Mutant Revolution Online
scrolling affiliates
ideal world  photo AffiliateButtonTempt_zpspntsfh7x.jpg Δrk City Marvel Heroes RPG
TUDORS SAGA
skinned by missy at caution and shine.