WELCOME BACK, Guest ( )
naddi
Hey there! My name is Nadin and I'm from Germany. My responsibility lies with the graphics as well as the advertisment of this lovely site. Apart from that I'm lingering in the shadows and be there when no one expects me. But no worries, I do not bite (hard). Joke aside, I'm well-bred and have manners. I love harmony and try to maintain it in every aspect of what I do. I love to brainstorm before jumping into a thread so there will be absolutly no reason for you to be shy. Just write me a pm or meet me on discord! When I'm not around then it's because I'm at work (shifts), I'm dead or our time zones are way too far apart.
maggie
Hi! Maggie here, the moderator around these parts. Some of you might remember me from Believe In Heroes, or BIH to go by the site's acronym. My job lies squarely with the site layout and aesthetic, as well as advertising. I work as a Legal Secretary, and I live in Ireland, so my presence around the board might be spotty, but I will be hovering at various intervals. What do I bring to Infinite Dreams? A love of writing, and particularly, story telling. I also have all this useless Norse mythology knowledge that makes me the best equipped to deal with all them pesky Aesir, Vanir and whatever else might wander into the site, so if you have any questions about that area of things, hit me up either by PM or on Discord at madmaggie#6538.

Add Reply
New Poll

Well I never...., Kurt Wagner (Future thread)
ROBERTO DA COSTA
 Posted: Jul 3 2018, 05:39 PM
Hellfire Club
online status
codename
18 posts
Lexa
alias

Words: 351

it's a bit blah

Roberto was standing outside one of the many offices, leaning forward on the secretary’s desk, a charming smile on his face as he shamelessly flirted with the redhead. The woman was giggling at everything he said, a finger twirling around her hair as she flirted back. He was in the states, more specifically, at the World Security Council building in New York. His company was heavily invested in Insurance, and disaster relief, something he was sure was needed. After the influx of alien attacks as well as Avenger’s chaotic destruction, Bobby felt he could make use of the situation. Initially, he had wanted to wait a fraction before making his offer, however after his meeting with Emma Frost, he knew it was time to move forward. One of the reasons he disliked being in the states before had been bad memories for the Brazilian. To move his company and himself forward, he pushed the past aside, leaving it behind.

He chuckled as the redhead, Shannon, questioned him about the jewelry he wore. There were several rings siting comfortably on his fingers, most for décor, topped with a bracelet or two. None of which had much meaning to the business man. They were trinket he simply wore because he liked them. And they went well with his outfit and personality. “Well darling, this one is a family ring.” he explained twisting the signet ring on his middle finger with the initial D carved into it. He smiled when she reached out taking his hand to get a better look. “This here…” he tugged on the plastic visitors badge that was clipped to the collar of his button up dark grey shit. “…hideous as it is, allows me access to this building and to you…” he added winking playfully at the redhead.

His meeting with her boss had gone down without a hitch. Nothing was settled or even agreed upon, just talks and suggestions. His assistant had put together all the information he would need for the proposal, which he had left with Shannon’s boss. Though, with how Bobby was, he couldn’t help himself and insisted on giving Shannon her own personal copy. It was one of the reasons why he was still at her desk despite his first meeting being finished. He had several more to attend with this particular branch. It meant he had to leave them with a good impression, as well as try to make contacts as he went. He was humming to himself while waiting for Shannon to make more copies of everything.

NOTES: KURT WAGNER

&
PM
^
KURT WAGNER
 Posted: Jul 3 2018, 07:22 PM
Government
online status
codename
18 posts
Naddi
alias

I will fear no evil
I will hold on hope
His feet hurt. Kurt was doing errands all day long, he needed new clothes and above all he needed shoes. He'd never wore shoes before so it had taken him most of the day to find some. But what was worse was the fact that he had to do all of it without teleporting and using the highway through the several dimensions to get to each new location. He could not comprehend how people were able to walk on their own two feet each day without losing their mind. When he first got the device that hid his true appearance he found it appealing and exciting to be like any other person around him but after a month has passed he got really annoyed by it and got in an argument with himself if his new life was worth it to refrain from teleporting. The argument got worse when he stopped talking to himself for an entire day until he saw reason again. That was all he ever wanted: to blend in and be able to move freely amongst the public, so he had to bite the bullet, now that he'd gotten the chance to live his life free from persecution.

But today was the worst and he needed a break. Unfortunately, he had promised to his 'boss' that he would come and take a closer look at the Sokovian Accords since he had to not only submit to it but also would be part of a new group that would be formed which would make sure to enforce it upon other mutants. He was not quite sure if that was the right way or if betraying his own kind was worth his new life, but in order to make up his mind on that question, he had to study the accords more closely. In truth, however, Kurt was convinced that the Accords was the only way to establish some sort of order in a chaotic world. On the other hand, he also knew that it would not be easy to enforce it. Most would feel suppressed and discriminated by it... That will not be easy so much he knew. But first thing first.

He sat down on a bench that was located in the entrance hall of the WSC building. His feet would kill him someday! As soon as he felt relief he sighed deeply at the realization that he had no coffee to enjoy this very moment of relaxation. Verdammt* he exclaimed and was looking for a coffee vending machine. There some meters away there was one! But Kurt did not get up, he was calculating the distance and then he was doing a trade-off. Again, he was debating with himself – should he be worried about it? Well, no wonder there, he hadn't anyone else to talk to so far. The only persons he had met since he had become dependent on the WSC was Ross, his 'boss' and Stark who invented the device that hid his true self. But Tony Stark was not a man whom he would consider 'friend' so he could call him anytime he needed one to talk to. Granted, there was Kitty, his Kätzchen, but her constant glances towards him, while they were working on the device, made clear that she could not understand his decision to join the World Security Council and with that his submission to the Accords. If he would call her, he'd be lucky if she would answer the call... and if, he would have a lot of explaining to do.

Sighing once again, he leaned back and decided against the coffee... the way was too long. For a moment, he closed his eyes but then he heard steps which sounded familiar to his ears. His attention was pulled to a man who just happened to have entered the building and Kurt knew him! Wie war sein Name** he asked himself but could not find the answer to it. But he remembered to have met him when he was at the X-Mansion for two months. The both of them had been the 'new ones' and got friends – well, acquaintances at any rate. What did he do here? Well, judging his appearance he was looking important and what surprised him more was the fact that he seemed to have a destiny. The man entered the elevator before Kurt could even get up and leave the bench behind. He watched the numbers which told him when the elevator stopped and he hoped it was the floor the man left it... otherwise he would have to wait until he would leave the building again and then he would have to get himself a coffee.

Forty-one. Kurt entered the elevator (yes, he was walking again) and got to the floor he suspected the man to be as well. Luckily the man did not recognize him or else he would suspect Kurt to be a stalker. What a bad impression... And there he was, flirting with a secretary. Well, fine... he seemed to have an appointment, so Kurt walked to the other side of the room and sat down, but this time he got himself a coffee before getting comfortable again. He would wait until the man was done. In the meantime, he was wondering why he was doing that? Sure, they met before and got along well but after their ways parted again they haven't spoken to each other. So why was it so important to Kurt to meet him again? Well, this question was answered easily: he needed someone to talk to or he would become insane.

One hour! He was sitting there, waiting and drinking his tenth coffee for one fucking hour and then this man just did not leave this damn office! Grumbling to himself he got himself another cup of coffee. It would have been easier when he would be blue... Surely, the man would have recognized him sooner. Now, he had to think of a way to get his attention without raising the attention of all the others as well. Minutes past by, minutes in which he just looked at the man, pondering what to do. Then he got up. He hadn't all day. Kurt entered the office and walked straight towards the man he knew but who had no clue about him. Good day, sir he greeted politely. I was outside, watching you and that sounded better in his head. I was wondering, do we know each other? Kurt tried to hide a big fat grin at the knowledge that HE knew the man and with that had a leg-up on him. I could swear we've met already.

Translation:
*Damn
**What was his name?

tag: ROBERTO DA COSTA notes: Let the games begin. words: 1.118

This post has been edited by KURT WAGNER: Jul 8 2018, 01:51 PM
PM
^
ROBERTO DA COSTA
 Posted: Jul 3 2018, 11:21 PM
Hellfire Club
online status
codename
18 posts
Lexa
alias

Words: 792

it's a bit blah

Bobby had been oblivious to the time he had spent in the meeting and the building overall. He was a busy man, but that didn’t mean he wouldn’t enjoy himself just a bit. That was exactly what he was doing right now, while flirting with the younger woman. He could not help himself, it was far easier to be charming and flirtatious than it was to be uptight and completely unapproachable. His contacts at Da Costa International expended greatly once he took over. Being less of a tyrant also seemed to help people want to deal with him. Bobby enjoyed himself better this way. He was also able to keep people at the length he needed them.

After several misfortunes in his life, Bobby preferred to keep people at a distance. He would be the playful and charming person, but there were very few who actually got to know him well. Sure, he had relationships here and there. Some lasting a good couple of months, but they were open and purely out of convince. Nothing was serious for him, not after having lost Juliana, his high school sweet heart. Having someone important in his life would leave them open for his enemies. Being a mutant alone ensured he had plenty of people that would hate him. His success and wealth added to that list of reasons why it was better to not get too attached to people.

Continuing to hum to himself, he watched the redhead, absently spinning one of the rings on his finger. It was a silver ring he wore on his pointer finger, one with Celtic writing. He had picked it up during a trip to Europe, the design having caught his attention. It was another piece to his collection. He was mentally going over what he had left to do for the day, as well as overall for the week. He had a lot to do, yet none of it was really weighing too much on his mind. He was actually thinking about the last time he had been in New York, when he first had joined the Hellfire Club under different circumstance. During his walk down memory lane, Bobby was surprised when he was greeted by someone else.

Standing up, he looked at the man, giving him a quick once over, realizing he did not know him. “Why hello there…” he offered back, before his eyebrows rose in surprise at what the man said next. Well it wasn’t uncommon, but he was being quite brass about it, which was different. “You were? Well had I known you were around I would have been watching you myself.” he explained, his charming smile breaking out on his face. Oh, he was enjoying this a great deal. It had been a while since someone was that up front with him.

“I am afraid I don’t believe we have met before. Because if we had, I would surely remember someone like you.” he explained his hand falling on the other’s bicep in a friendly pat. Though once it did land on the other, Bobby could not resist giving the bicep a light squeeze. “My that is lovely….” he added quite enjoying the view of the man in front of him. Bobby was still in his teens when he discovered he was attracted to both genders. It hadn’t been much of an issue with his mother when he told her he was bisexual. His father on the other hand, did not understand it. At first, he had not understood what he was feeling. He knew he was attracted to women, but there was a part of him that found himself watching other men. Enjoying the masculine figure. Confusion had first arisen in the young man, after all, he had not yet been familiar with the term. However, once he discovered there were others who enjoyed both sexes, and the term bisexual came into his life, it was as if the pieces had finally fit together.

His ex from college had been the one to brand him with the term freewheeling bisexual. Apparently, it had fit Bobby well, he found himself more comfortable in his own skin. Hence why he did not feel the need to hide who he was. Finding himself distracted, Bobby snapped out of his haze, looking back u at Kurt. “Roberto Da Costa, pleasure to meet you….” he added before chuckling lightly. “So you are saying you followed me in here from outside just to introduce yourself?” he was clearly enjoying himself as he teased the other man oblivious for the time being it was someone from his past.

&

PM
^
KURT WAGNER
 Posted: Jul 4 2018, 06:35 PM
Government
online status
codename
18 posts
Naddi
alias

I will fear no evil
I will hold on hope
Kurt's own eyebrows wandered up at the man's response. Yes, he was watching him, one hour! What was there to be so surprised about it and even state it once more? He could not comprehend the man's reaction and he certainly did not notice how wrong his statement had sounded actually. Therefore, he looked at the man quite irritated but then shrugged it off. Yes, he once again pointed out the obvious. You caught my attention the moment you entered the building that was not helping his case either, but again, Kurt did not recognize it. I've seen you before and I'm somewhat wounded that you do not recognize me. Of course did Roberto not recognize him, he was not a blue elf! That was what made Kurt grin inwardly again. Yet, it also was strange... was he really only recognizable when he was the blue demon with a tail? That was hurtful.

Then he felt the light squeeze of the man's hand on his bicep and could not understand the notion but he did not give it much thought either. Instead, he smiled. Wow, that's even more hurtful. Because I know you and I know that I know you, there is no chance I'm mistaken you for someone else. I mean, how could that be possible? Kurt could remember their first encounter as if it was yesterday. They were both new at the X-Mansion and they were both somewhat lost, no wonder they got along well from the very first moment. The other reason why Kurt started to like the man was the fact that Roberto did not look at him as if he was an alien, coming straight outta hell. He behaved with him as if he was a normal breathing being, not asking him to show his ability at any possible occasion as if he was a circus clown. Granted, Kurt has loved to be at the circus in his youth but then, it only left a bitter trail on his memory... his time at the circus has ended badly and almost in a catastrophe. Well, for him it had been a catastrophe for he had lost everything that was dear to him.

Again, Kurt raised an eyebrow but kept that mysterious knowing smile on his face. I said I've followed you because I know you. I did not assume the need to introduce myself to you and he was not going to do so just now. But then again, he had to give Roberto at least a clue. But before you get irritated which would just spoil my joy to having met you again and because I'm a polite person I give you that. I'm Kurt. Come on, how many Kurt's could Roberto possibly know? That must be enough a clue for Roberto to finally recognize him. I'd like to help your memory a bit more but if I would do so here I'm afraid it would cause a tohubohu. He nudged Roberto's shoulder playfully and in all his glory, Kurt did not notice that this statement could also be understood as being ambiguous. Of all people I do know, I did not expect you to show up in my life again... and I do not know many people but that's another story he said and became his talkative self again. But nothing else was expected. It was long ago that he had someone he could talk to.

Don't get me wrong, I'm really happy for that chance because our first encounter didn't last long, which was a pity, really. But how is the saying: Meeting twice in life means something, right he chuckled and shifted his weight from his left to his right foot what did not help him getting comfortable. Both his feet did hurt. Are you done here? Because if so we could have a drink together? He just could hope he hadn't to walk miles for that. Or shall I wait until this redhead over there gives you her number? That's alright, I've waited an hour to get the chance to talk to you, I don't mind waiting for a few minutes longer. He really did not get it what he was actually giving away, but Kurt was way to occupied with getting to know Roberto once again. The joy of having met his 'friend' again was clouding his rational thinking.

tag: ROBERTO DA COSTA notes: It's not my best. >.> words: 732

This post has been edited by KURT WAGNER: Jul 8 2018, 01:51 PM
PM
^
ROBERTO DA COSTA
 Posted: Jul 4 2018, 09:33 PM
Hellfire Club
online status
codename
18 posts
Lexa
alias

Words: 992

it's a bit blah

Bobby was a man who did not find himself surprised often. At least not by people approaching him and asking him out or flirting with him. Some were subtle, others not so much. Whatever the case, he was never surprised. He knew he was attractive, and he let others know he was available simply with his body language. Thus, it never was a surprised when someone did try to catch his attention in a bar, club or restaurant. He was used to it and he welcomed it, how could he not. Life was too short to be sitting around pining over someone when they could simply move past the barrios and boundaries to have a good time.

This encounter however, Bobby found himself surprised. Not by being approached or flirted with. He was surprised by how up front about it the guy was being. He really was making it clear he was interested, even having spent an hour of his time waiting for him to finish the meeting. That was unexpected to say the least, and his ego was starting to get quite big. “Well of course, I aim to please.” he started when Kurt explained he had caught his attention when he came into the building. What he said next, had Bobby frowning slightly. His expression changed into one of puzzlement as he took a step back, trying to get a better look at the other man. There was nothing familiar about him. At least nothing he could recall not in that moment. He was certain he had never met this individual before.

Though maybe he had met him during a drunken night and simply forgotten? That would be such a shame given how delectable this man looked to him. Now he had his hand on his face, staring at the other trying to remember him. After all, Kurt seemed certain that they knew each other to the point he was hurt. “Darling you must forgive me for not remembering. I assure you, I will not forget again.” he explained almost offended himself that he did not remember.

The more the man talked however, the more something in Bobby’s mind seemed to jiggle lose. The man in front of him did not seem familiar, but the way he spoke and his mannerisms did remind him of someone. It sparked a memory of an individual from his past, one he had not seen for years. Though it was not possible, the person he was thinking of was blue head to toe. This man was not. With Shannon forgotten, Bobby focused his attention on the man in front of him. He was intent on fixing whatever mistake he had made to this man, simply because he seemed so certain to know who he was. “After all that I do not think it is possible for me to get irritated with you.” Bobby assured him, running a hand through his hair.

Now he was feeling like a lover who forgot an anniversary, and was being scowled about it in public. When the name Kurt came about, Bobby was still at a loss. He knew so many people and had met and been with many more. There were a number of one night stands he had during his college years, and many more when he started networking. Some were just a blur of faces and others more memorable. It took a moment, looking and listening to him before the light blub moment happened for Bobby. The more talkative he became, the more his brain was able to process everything. “Wait a minute. Kurt as in Kurt Wagner?” he asked his eyebrow going up in surprise. This man was not blue. He was not as Bobby remembered Kurt, or Nightcrawler from his time in New York.

Still trying to process everything, Bobby was reminded of Shannon, who was now standing there with a sour expression on her face. His attention had been taken from her, and he had not paid her it again. Looking over at the redhead, he gave her a smile as he remembered she was there. “No it is fine. I will see Shannon later in the week. It was a pleasure to meet you.” he tried his best to salvage the situation, and it seemed to work when she smiled back at him.

Nodding, he threw his arm around Kurt’s shoulder, figuring the next set of questions he was going to pose to the man were best kept private and in a quieter setting. “A drink would be great, but I do not believe you are who you say you are.” he added walking to the elevator with Kurt waiting for it to arrive before stepping into the lift. “If I recall correctly, my friend Kurt, looked quite different from you.” he added keeping his arm thrown over the other’s shoulders. “Not that I mind this at all. You are quite handsome.” he added moving to step in front of Kurt wanting to see if the guy really was who he said he was by advancing on him. “You are missing what I liked most about my friend Kurt. You do not need to pretend to be someone else to get my attention.” He meant his friends mutant form.

&

PM
^
KURT WAGNER
 Posted: Jul 5 2018, 06:31 PM
Government
online status
codename
18 posts
Naddi
alias

I will fear no evil
I will hold on hope
Kurt was in disguise and it was hard for anyone who'd known him better than Bobby would even recognize him. His eyes were different and that the scars all over his face falsified his features when he was in his natural form explained why his facial features in disguise did not give anything away. And yet, the way he spoke with the slight German accent who was still there even after all those years in the States would help to at least get an idea of who he truly was. Well, perhaps Bobby did know a lot Germans due to his worldwide network? He'd hoped this game would last longer but then Bobby recognized him finally. Seriously? It's my first name that helped you recognizing me at last he grinned from one ear to the other when he confirmed that Bobby had guessed right that he indeed was Kurt Wagner. And I thought you would know more people with that name. I shouldn't have told you then Kurt surrendered and threw up his arms. I spoilt my own prank on you.

The arm around Kurt's shoulders did not bother him. Kurt understood it as a simple gesture of friendship, what else should he think about it? You know, I have to blend in those days. He answered back and frowned lightly. He had tried to live his life with his natural looks but it did not help to make people look kindly at him. All they saw was a demon who would probably steal their children at night. Not everybody is that good-looking he complimented and gave Bobby's chest a light nudge. Again, he did not mean to flirt though, given the way their previous conversation went, this statement just added to the context. As if I had another choice. He indeed had no other choice if he wanted to live in peace and freedom.

Now, there would be some who would argue with him about it. There was always a choice, they'd say. But those people were not in his place. Kätzchen, for example. She was one who could talk easily but could not understand that the decision he made, namely that he joined the Government and agreed to help them to enforce the S.A., had been the only way for him when he wanted to be free from persecution. Even when he had decided to stay with the X-Men it would have meant to live a life in hiding. He would have never been able to walk through the streets without looking over his shoulder over and over again. Living with the X-Men at the mansion would have meant to always keep an eye open, a life in fear and doubts. And he had enough of it already. That's why he was here. That's why he decided to agree to the conditions the WSC has given him. He knew it would cost him sleepless nights but for now, he was willing to pay that price.

They walked over to the elevator and entered the small cabin and Kurt still felt the weight of Bobby's arm around his shoulders. So he asked while looking up at the dark-haired man. What is it that I'm missing you liked about me? Seconds ago you stated that I'm looking quite handsome and now you tell me, you are missing something? You cannot decide what you want, can you? Kurt chuckled and then waved his hand dismissively. If it were for you, I'd never pretended to be someone else. That would make no sense because you know already how I look like and you accepted it when we first met. It was because of all the other human beings around them who were afraid of him and made his life miserable. Then his forehead wrinkled... I'm sure I would have gotten your attention faster when I would have been blue he mumbled almost to himself before smiling up at Bobby again. But that would not have been funny.

There was a brief moment in which it might have dawned upon him where this conversation was going or what it was all about at all, but again, Kurt did not draw the right conclusion. Why should he? Bobby was a man he got to know a while ago and they got along well from the first day. Why should he think that the arm around his shoulder was something else than a mere gesture of a friend? Even the word 'darling' slipped his attention. Anyway, what are you doing here and for how long will you stay in New York? Actually, Kurt was afraid to hear the answer to the last question because he was way too happy to see Bobby again. Bobby was his hope to have a friend he could talk to and with that give him a break from talking to himself. Don't even dare to leave so soon again! I'd like to have you around for a while. Oh, he will so make sure that he could spend as much time with Bobby as it was possible during his time here. When the door of the elevator opened, Kurt suddenly got reminded what downside this idea had. Meine Füße bringen mich um* he exclaimed in German. He always used his native tongue when he got frustrated or when he was talking to himself.

Sorry, but... his eyes wandered from Bobby's face downwards to his feet and back up to his face. Don't your feet hurt? I mean, it's driving me crazy to walk every bit just so no one suspects anything about me. But sometimes I just want to use my lovely dimensions and give my feet a rest. He grumbled a bit more. Sometimes it sucks to be normal! Well, he wouldn't have such pains if he would have used his feet a bit more in all those years of his life but Kurt happened to be lazy. Why walk when he could teleport? Or perhaps, he stopped walking and looked down at his shoes, perhaps it's the shoes. I hate shoes!

Translation:
*My feet are killing me.

tag: ROBERTO DA COSTA notes: Meh. words: 1.018

This post has been edited by KURT WAGNER: Jul 8 2018, 01:50 PM
PM
^
ROBERTO DA COSTA
 Posted: Jul 6 2018, 09:04 PM
Hellfire Club
online status
codename
18 posts
Lexa
alias

Words: 1172

it's a bit blah

If asked, Bobby would have to admit that he did find something familiar about the man in front of him. However, he could not figure out who he reminded him of so much. It was hard to pinpoint given how many people had he already met in his short life. Having moved from Brazil to the states, from there he moved around to different parts within the United States. After that, he moved back to Brazil only to throw himself into his father’s company. That opened doors for him he was not aware could open. Being an international company, left Bobby meeting with plenty of foreign investors and clients. One of the reasons he was able to speak several languages fluently. He also knew enough of a fourth language that he could get by if need be. It wasn’t fluent like the others, but it was the basics.

Perhaps it was the accent that jogged the memory, but there was far too many Germans in his line of work as well as those who graced his bed, that it was hard to distinguish one from the other. No, hearing the man explain what he name was had been the trigger Bobby had needed. The problem with it, he did not look like that boy Bobby remembered. Had Kurt lost his mutation since they had been younger? Was that even possible? So many questions ran through his mind as he waited to discover if this man truly was his old friend.

The reaction he received from the guy after tossing out that name, had the Brazilian chuckling softly. “I do know of another Kurt, but he was not too fond of me. At least not in the way you are. Bad blood between us. He believes I seduced his wife. Quite unfortunate really.” he mused. The whole situation with the man was a complete misunderstanding, at least that was what Bobby believed. He had merely been friendly to the woman and the guy had flipped out on him. Tragic really.

Another reason that Bobby believed this was not his friend from the school for the gifted was the amount of flirting he was doing. It was over the top and it had Bobby certain this was not the same person he was recalling. From what he knew, the other had been straight and quite naïve and innocent. The amount of flirting and compliments he had already received from the other made Bobby think he was with a version of himself. Now that would be something, unless the other had truly changed drastically.

The elevator ride was getting quite cozy as he tried his best to throw Kurt off to see if he would divulge the truth. However, as the man asked, clearly confused, as to what he was missing, Bobby threw his head back, laughing loudly. The attention he was seeking from Bobby was obvious, and the other was willing to give it. Though, it wasn’t until he mentioned being blue, that the Brazilian realized this was the same Kurt he had known back in his teens. Still grinning brightly, Bobby put both his hands down on Kurt’s shoulders. “For a normal human, you are missing nothing. Handsome as ever my friend.” he started to explain once Kurt a breath. If he didn’t interject now, he wasn’t certain he would ever be able to.

The mention of blue had been what convince Bobby that he was indeed being hit on by the same naïve and innocent blue elf he remembered fondly. One of the reasons he had gotten along with Kurt all those years ago had been because he did not seem to care about Bobby’s mutation, and vice versa. Nor had he seen fear in him the day he lost control and harmed several students. “However, as Kurt Wagner… you are missing my favourite colour.” Clearly, he was referring to Kurt not being blue. Bobby had no issue with Kurt’s appearance before he hid himself. Hell, he had been quite taken by the other when they had first met. He had even made a pass at him before. It was one of the reasons why he knew Kurt was straight. He had made it clear, and they had even been able to continue their friendship after such a chat.

Giving his shoulders a squeeze, Bobby laughed again before shaking his head in amusement at the whole ordeal. “I had an offer I could not refuse and decided to move back to New York. I am working from my Manhattan office now.” He explained having taken the offer Emma put on the table for him. His company had offices all around the world, but Bobby had preferred sticking to Brazil. It was home and it was familiar. Now, he was moving on to a new chapter in his life, and a new adventure that brought him back to the city that never slept.

The others words changed drastically now that he was aware of who was saying them at him. As much as he liked Kurt, he was not going to let him live down the admission of love he had thrown his way. Oh no, that was going to be a topic he continued to tease him about for years to come. He just needed to point it out. “With such a heart felt declaration of you love for me, how could I ever leave you again?” Bobby teased, a smirk on his face as he nudged the other. “It is my turn to ask the questions. For one, since when do you work for these people?” Given he had meet Kurt while he was among the X-men and other mutants, seeing him here, was a bit of a shocker really. “You must explain the reason for all of this. What brought you here and why are you hiding who you are?” The Kurt he remembered from before did not seem like the type to hide himself.

When the doors opened, Bobby stepped out, stopping by the doors as he looked back to Kurt who was still standing there, speaking in German. His eyebrow raised, while the other asked another question. “You are spoiled my dear friend.” Bobby chuckled shaking his head as he watched Kurt grumbling. “Would you like me to carry you? My car is just waiting outside.” he offered in a teasing manner. However, he probably wouldn’t object if Kurt did take him up on the offer. He was teasing him a bit. Outside the glass entry way, a black limo was parked outside, his driver leaning against the side of the vehicle, enjoying a smoke while he waited for his boss. Bobby was standing between the elevator and the doors, hands out in front of him in case Kurt jumped into them. He was ready for anything.

&

PM
^
KURT WAGNER
 Posted: Jul 8 2018, 01:44 PM
Government
online status
codename
18 posts
Naddi
alias

I will fear no evil
I will hold on hope
In some way, Kurt could understand Bobby and the difficulties he had to recognize him. But that was exactly what he had hoped for when he saw him in the entrance hall and decided to follow him to play with him a little game of deception and confusion. However, he was surprised to learn about another Kurt that had happened to cross Bobby's path. Kurt himself did not know many with the same name but then, he did not know many people at all. At least, you haven't mistaken me for him, otherwise, it would have become nasty. He evaluated in a conclusive manner. At the same time, though he wondered if it would have helped his cause to confuse his friend even more which would have made his prank last a while longer. However, he figured that, if it would have been the case, their reunion would have become indeed nasty and afterwards, there would have been a lot of apologies.

Kurt got a bit reserved at Bobby's words but not because he felt offended at them but because he was not used to be complimented like that. Most people looked at him as if he was a threat, someone who needed to be kicked and fought against. His natural appearance always had this effect on others and that was the reason why he lived on the streets in the shadows. There had been only one who accepted him as he was and did look past his demon-like features. Unfortunately, this someone had died during the attack of New York and Kurt, although he'd tried to protect him, failed and watched the old man die, battered to death by ruins of a building that had crumbled. The blue elf, now hidden beneath the illusion of that of a normal human being, tried hard to not blush at the kind words of the friend he thought he would never see again. Well, perhaps you'll get the chance to see my real me soon again he flashed a smile up at Bobby and made a few steps before he, once again stopped in his steps.

His head tilted slowly but steadily until his right ear almost touched his shoulder. My what he asked in astonishment and could not comprehend Bobby's words. When did I... Kurt was at a loss in regards of Bobby's comment, ...declare my love for you? What has happened? Kurt really had no clue how Bobby could be so blunt about it without any evidence for his statement. At least, Kurt could not remember having given Bobby any hint that would explain his conclusion. Oh he suddenly exclaimed and his entire posture relaxed as if the realization had hit him. You're kidding me he laughed and once again, did come to the wrong conclusion himself. Kurt knew about Bobby's preferences ever since they've met and Bobby had flirted with him which Kurt has ignored at first since he had not expected it at all. But once it had dawned upon him he had made clear that he was not interested in such a relationship at all.

It could have meant for their friendship to end in this very instant, but it continued because both were civilized enough to accept each men's point of view and preferences. Moreover, they were friends because they got along very well on the very first day, it would have been stupid to end their friendship because of 'that'. However, Kurt still missed the fact that he had indeed flirted with Bobby. Now, if he would finally recognize what he'd done he could again tell Bobby that it wasn't meant like that. Or he could claim that it was part of his prank because Bobby did not know him around that time... But since he was still so very ignorant about his own actions he ran the risk to make it worse – for him, for Bobby... for both. As tempted as I am to be carried by you see, he was doing it again, I think I'll give my best to get to the car without raising too much attention, either by being carried by you or stumbling over my own feet and landing on the floor like a toddler. He grinned and winked at Bobby as he walked past him towards the entrance door.

Kurt had never seen such a luxury car from close up, let alone to ever have gotten the chance to sit in a limo. He could not wait to get the chance now. In all his excitement he missed the door and instead walked against the window, leaving a grease spot where his forehead and nose hit the window. No, don't dare to laugh or say anything he mumbled while his forefinger was lifted as a gesture of warning. Kurt rubbed his nose and forehead and this time, stepped out the door, hoping that only Bobby witnessed his clumsiness. He walked straight over to the vehicle and surrounded it in awe while he answered Bobby's question. You know what I truly am and you still have to ask why I'm hiding he asked in return but did not really ask Bobby to answer it. People are ignorant and fearful of what they don't know. Being part of this organization now gives me the sort of freedom I've never had before. What else was there for me to choose from? Either I surrender to them and get a deal or be on the run all my life. And you know I'm tired of running away, always looking over my shoulder. I'm not as lucky as you are, Bobby.

Bobby had no physical mutations and he was the son of a rich family while Kurt was the opposite of him. He never had much money – which did not matter to him, but what did matter to Kurt was that he always had to envy those who could walk the streets without being stared at. Granted, the freedom he had now was limited as well and Kurt knew that he was being monitored but it was more of a freedom he ever had. I know there might be few who do not understand my decision but those people do not know what it means to be me. His voice had become shaky but not because he had a lump in his throat but because of the anger he was feeling about said people who judged him now because of his decision. Do not think it was easy for me to make this decision. But I had no other option. His green eyes focussed on Bobby and fixed him for a moment before the anger and the pain vanished and a big fat grin appeared on his face. Enough of that! I never had a ride in such a car with you! What are we waiting for? Again... he did it again without noticing it.

tag: ROBERTO DA COSTA notes: Meh. words: 1.158

This post has been edited by KURT WAGNER: Jul 8 2018, 01:50 PM
PM
^
ROBERTO DA COSTA
 Posted: Jul 10 2018, 09:14 PM
Hellfire Club
online status
codename
18 posts
Lexa
alias

Words: 972

not my best

One thing that Bobby was not surprised about was running into people he had once known. Though given the small amount of time he had spent at the school for the gifted, it was a wonder anyone even recognized or remembered him. If they did, he was certain it would be as someone dangerous who had caused several other students harm. Control over his powers had been what he lacked, and determination to not unleash them on another, was what kept him focused after he left the school. It was why, he was now able to better control his abilities. Granted, if his emotions got in the way, he did find his control slipping. It was a fine line he walked for the time being.

Kurt recognising him, and needing to play a prank, was different. After so many years, it was nice to see that at least one person wasn’t completely thrown off by him. How could he be though, Bobby had not done anything to harm the other. He was also one of the few people who hadn’t reacted negatively to the blue elf when he met him. Or so Kurt had said upon their first meeting. Though Bobby had seen first hand some unflattering reactions to the naïve and innocent man. The world was cruel to say the least, something his was well aware off.

A knowing smile at on his face as he watched Kurt take in the words he had just told him. It might take him a moment to process it, but if he looked back at their conversation, his own words, he would realize that he had indeed declared his love for Bobby. Not that the Brazilian man minded. He found it funny and a bit endearing. Kurt had made his feelings known to him long ago, and Bobby had accepted it, instead keeping him as a friend. When the realization finally hit the other, Bobby was holding his stomach as he laughed at the other. Oh, it was such fun to see him flustered. “If I did not know better, I would be planning out wedding.” he teased continuing on. He was going to taunt Kurt about this for weeks to come if he could. “Unless this is your way of telling me you have changed your mind…” he asked jokingly, though with a bit of hope in his voice just to add to the teasing.

Letting his hands drop, Bobby used one to gesture towards the door and the car, letting Kurt go first. “As you wish…aft-…” He could not help but flinch at the loud bang that came right after as Kurt walked into the window. It had sounded painful, but when Kurt threw out his warning, Bobby had a huge grin on his face. “Ay dios mio, you are adorable.” Unfortunately, he could not help the loud chuckle that escaped him as he continued to follow the other to his car. His driver had toss the cigarette out when he noticed Roberto in the foyer. Pushing off the side of the limo, he walked over to the door, holding it open for the two men. An eyebrow raised towards Roberto as Kurt climbed into the back, not having expected there to be a guest.

“Change of plans, take us to the Dead Poet.” He explained waving his driver’s concern off, he slid gracefully into the back of the car. Settling in, the door closed before they were off onto the busy streets. “Do not take offense, but I would have thought you stayed at the school.” It wasn’t common knowledge of mutants, but there were those who did know. And those that did, tended to stick to others who were like them. It was inevitable, or they would be stuck alone.

Leaning back against the seat, he stretched his arm out over the back of the seat looking at Kurt. “I might not be blue, but I am bisexual, and people are still against that. On a small scale, I do understand. My father did not understand when I explained I liked both women and men.” he knew it was a completely different situation and spectrum, but there was a small parallel. Bobby knew what it was like, being a mutant and being bisexual. Not the same as Kurt, but he could relate. “If you ever decide you need a third option, do let me know.” He would try and help him as best he could.

“Well if you were paying attention, you would realize we have been sitting in rush hour traffic for the past five minutes.” he chuckled nodding at the window before a loud honk of a car horn could be heard along with cursing. “Have you ever been to the Dead Poet? It is a bar I frequented during my college days.” he explained starting to roll the sleeves up of his dress shirt. He let them at the elbow, before buttoning them up again. “Do you keep in contact with anyone we once knew?” His question surprised Bobby himself. He had not intended to ask about the group he still partially blamed for Juliana’s death.

Once they arrived at the bar, the door to the limo was opened before Bobby slipped out. He stood in front of the place he had once known so well, a grin on his face. The fun memories he had at this bar. It had been his place to find a date, or one-night stand. “Come on Blue, lets get you drunk.” He put his arm around the other's shoulder, leading him inside. Though with how Kurt was acting, he might already be buzzed. Translation: 'ay dios mio' = 'oh my god'

&

This post has been edited by ROBERTO DA COSTA: Jul 10 2018, 09:15 PM
PM
^
KURT WAGNER
 Posted: Jul 12 2018, 04:19 PM
Government
online status
codename
18 posts
Naddi
alias

I will fear no evil
I will hold on hope
After his collision with the window, the words of Bobby echoed in his mind still and because of said incident Kurt couldn't be sure if the man truly insisted of marrying him or not. Kurt could absolutely not recall what he might have said or done that would give Bobby the idea of him having changed his mind. To Kurt the topic of them both having something going on more than friendship was long clarified so why bringing it up in conversation again? Slowly I start to believe you have hit your head somewhere before meeting me today, my friend he said and climbed into the limo, getting comfortable in its seat and being at awe at the space at his disposal. Or... he could not let the topic rest but more so because it was his part to play pranks and not Bobby's and he could not just let the man win so easily. It's your way to get back at me for having tricked you. With that Kurt tried his most suspicious glance on Bobby but seemed to fail because the smile betrayed his true emotional state. Kurt could still not believe his luck to have met Bobby and he could not ignore the fact that he was sitting in a damn cool limousine!

Bobby was giving his driver instructions and got into the car himself, during those few minutes, Kurt's memory reminded him of the window and he rubbed his nose. Then he bent over to check on something that was within the building but he could not see it from his seated position and that's why he leaned over a bit more and almost sat on Bobby's lap and then he could see it. Cameras. Zum Teufel noch mal* he exclaimed and crawled backwards. That wasn't his day. Now the security crew that monitored every movement in the entrance hall could see him walk straight against a window. Well, he sighed heavily and shrugged with his shoulders nonchalant. Do you happen to have a hitman in your diary? I might have a job for him. Of course, he wasn't serious... Kurt could get rid of those witnesses himself IF he would be a killer.

The accident happened, there was no way of undoing it and it did not even matter. Yes, it was embarrassing but there might be the chance of the security crew now having seen it at all or not being able to remember his face when he next entered the building. And he was certain he wasn't the first one to hit the window. Besides, he was sitting in a fucking limo! If his tail would be visible and not hidden by the illusion created by the device around his wrist Bobby would see it wriggle uncontrolled and excitedly. Kurt, like anyone else, would do, pressed every button he could find to see what it was doing; he was opening everything that could be opened and therefore was unable to sit still. But despite his excitement and curiosity, he listened to Bobby. Why would you think that he asked Bobby in return. You did not feel comfortable at the mansion either... In Bobby's case it might have had something to do with what happened but there was also something similar to it: both men were looked upon freaks, Bobby being a dangerous freak.

Finally, after minutes in which he did not even recognize that they weren't getting forward due to the rush hour traffic, Kurt's excitement died down and he could remain seated. Partly because he had already checked on everything that nearly seemed interesting. I give you that, he mumbled exactly knowing that Bobby had a hard life too. There was a time in which I believed in humanity. I may believe in them still... but the one thing that has changed is the fact that I'm not going to let them win so easily. It's not my - our - fault we are different. It's them who make everything worse – for both sides. He was serious about that and in this very moment, the playful, carefree Kurt was gone and instead, a grave and other Kurt was in his place. His choice, his decision to work for the WSC might be seen as treacherous by his people and it might bring Kurt to the point when he had to question himself but for now, he won't care. To him, the Accords were the best of solutions that was offered – and there was offered nothing else – and as long as nothing or no one convinces him that he had been wrong, he will accept his decision.

I will let you know. He did not wish to hear about another option. He was too afraid to hear about it and being faced with a better one than he has picked. No, for the time being, Kurt truly believed that the WSC was the best bet for him and for those like him. After all, it was the World Security Council – their task was it to make sure the world was at peace and its inhabitants could live their lives unharmed and unthreatened. He could not make himself think that he was perhaps being on the wrong side.

Bobby Kurt looked at his old friend with a raised eyebrow. I know my current appearance blinds you but seriously? Was I ever been to the Dead Poet? He repeated the question before he added: Find your error in this question. Then he laughed at the situation. Well, let's see if a picture of my blue self hangs at the door and says: I must stay outside. Again he was laughing at only the image in his head... though if that would be truly the case he would be hurt inside. Then he calmed down and shrugged, absentminded looking out the window of the car. Not really, there is Kitty who might still talk to me, perhaps. His Kätzchen... he missed her because she was so talkative and open to anything. Besides Bobby, she was the only other person he really had started to like when he was at the Mansion.

The ride in the car was over way too soon and Kurt was somewhat hesitant to leave its comfort but the prospect of a drink, a cool beer, was just too tempting besides, he had no other choice than to follow Bobby, since he could feel the weight of the man's arm around his shoulder once again. Does your driver possess the apprenticeship of taking care of two drunk men, he asked and looked over his shoulder back at the man who was about to light another cigarette. His green eyes met Bobby's and his own arm rested on Bobby's shoulder, well almost, Kurt was a bit shorter than Bobby, so his arm rested more on his back than shoulder. Nevermind, I think it's only one of us who needs assistance later this day. Kurt did not say it but he was speaking about himself. It was long ago since he had a good beer.

Translation:
*For fuck's sake!

tag: ROBERTO DA COSTA notes: Meh. words: 1.189
PM
^
ROBERTO DA COSTA
 Posted: Jul 13 2018, 07:19 PM
Hellfire Club
online status
codename
18 posts
Lexa
alias

Shaking his head, Bobby just chuckled lightly, looking out the window for a moment to judge how much longer they would be stuck in traffic. “I did say if I did not know you better.” he pointed out but left the smile on his face. Had they not been clear with each other from the start, everything that Kurt was doing and saying right now would have lead to a very horrible misunderstanding. However, the Brazilian man was more than aware of where he stood with the other. He had long ago accepted it and moved on. Had he known from the start the man approaching him was his friend, he would have reacted, slightly different. Not completely but slightly. “Perhaps you are just feeling guilty for trying to your poor old friend.” he tried to play the wounded part, but it did not go well with the look of amusement on his face.

It was good that Bobby was able to control his reaction better than most people, because Kurt Wagner was going to be the death of him. After the insane amount of flirting and the declaration of love, he was practically crawling into his lap. A whole stretch limo with seating for almost twenty people, and the blue man was crawling all over Roberto’s lap. “Dios Mio.” he whispered, leaning his head back against the seat, his eyes closing. He was trying his best to control himself at the unexpected assault on his person. Not that he minded, or normally he did not mind because it lead further. With his current companion, it was going no where. Which was why Bobby was doing his best not to react.

Taking a few deep breaths, Bobby was able to get himself under control while listening to Kurt curing and asking about a hitman. Of course, he knew that Kurt was joking, the problem was, Bobby did have several on his payroll, some that go back as far as his fathers’ time. “I might have one or two on my payroll. Though you would need to specify what kind of a hit you required.” he explained a hint of a tease in his voice despite him actually being pretty serious. “Though I believe you should be more worried about you’ve said to me in the last half hour.” There was going to be so much teasing in the near future for the blue man, Bobby was certain he might toss him into an active volcano.

“Who said the hitmen were men?” That was a whole other story but it was nice to just poke some fun at the other more innocent man in the limo. With his reactions under control, Bobby leaned back, getting comfortable as he watched Kurt taking into his surroundings. He was surprised when Kurt didn’t end up finding the button for the sunroof. He was already picturing his head sticking out of the top of the car, yelling as they drove through Manhattan. It was refreshing running into someone so lively and innocent in a lot of aspects. He was used to being around stuffy business men and women who had very little joy for their jobs or their lives. Bobby had taken a different approach towards his, and he found himself living a life he enjoyed greatly.

“They believed to be good people. Some probably were, but my issue with them was more personal. As much as I would like to admit I myself am perfect, I am not and neither were they. The judgment I saw that day… as well as previous encounters before, made me realize it was not a place for me.” For one, Bobby had needed to learn control, and no one at that place was able to teach him it. Of course, they claimed they could, but really the environment did not sit well with him. A lone wolf, stayed a lone wolf for a reason. “You are good people Kurt. I thought you would stick around to help them.” It wasn’t meant as an insult. Just an observation. However, Kurt was right, if someone like Bobby could not fit in with them, what chance would Kurt have.

“It is worse when even our own kind discriminate against one another.” he added almost sadly. However, the last thing that Bobby wanted right now was to feel sad. No. He wanted to celebrate with his friend the fact that they had been able to reunite. Nodding his head, he let Kurt know he did not care what his choice was. If it made him happy and gave him purpose, that was all that mattered. But at the same time, if Kurt did chance his mind, Bobby could help him find somewhere else. It was his choice in the matter. Something, just knowing there was another option really helped.

The reaction he got as they arrived at the bar had Bobby laughing loudly at his friend. He should have known such a question would be met with such a reaction. “Here I thought with your obvious flirting, that you have become a changed man.” Oh he was teasing and he was making it clear he would not let their little encounter go that quickly. Perhaps it would let Kurt be more open with himself, though with how obvious he had just been, was it even possible? Granted, Bobby did realize that Kurt had no idea he was flirting so openly with another person, let alone another man. The trouble he could get himself into, only had Bobby shaking his head. “It is a good thing you are no longer blue.”

Laughing, he pulled Kurt into the bar, holding the door open before following after the shorter man. “He is more than willing and capable of assisting us if we become too out of hand. Though something tells me I will be taking care of you instead.” he teased. Even with there being food served, the place was more casual then the places Bobby took potential clients. He did not want to it to be overwhelming for his friend. Nodding at the woman behind the bar, he headed through the narrow way, sandwiched between the bar and the wall, to the back where a few tables were set out. Picking his favourite, nestled in the corner just to the right of the stairs, he shrugged his jacket off, laying it on the back of the chair before sitting down.

“Tell me about what you’ve been up to my friend.” he started nodding to the bartender when she approached them. Pulling out his wallet, he gave the woman his card telling her to keep the tab open for the time being for them both. “I’ll have an Edgar Allen Poe and whatever my friend here wants.” he nodded at Kurt to order. Once they were alone again, Bobby got comfortable on the stool. “This Kitty of yours. Is she someone special? Or is there another in your life you consider important.” Bobby was basically asking how Kurt’s love life was prevailing after so many years.

Translation: ' dios mio' = 'my god'

1245 // KURT WAGNER // not my best

This post has been edited by ROBERTO DA COSTA: Jul 14 2018, 05:26 PM
PM
^
KURT WAGNER
 Posted: Jul 15 2018, 09:19 AM
Government
online status
codename
18 posts
Naddi
alias

I will fear no evil
I will hold on hope
It was strange for him to enter a place he normally wouldn't be in his natural form but with Bobby being in his company Kurt found himself less caught in a struggle to get comfortable. He hated crowded places ever since he was not part of the circus in Bavaria anymore and it had been a success for him to have gone shopping all on his own without freaking out and just teleport far far away. When he wanted to work for the government without being treated differently he knew he had to work on his anxiety and so far everything went well and Kurt was satisfied. However, he was surprised to find the Dead Poet rather empty. Perhaps it was a bar only crowded when the sun went down?

Although Bobby allowed him to enter the bar first, Kurt then waited and walked behind his friend through the bar to a corner that looked cozy and out of sight for others. I cannot remember a time when I had been in a bar... probably, because he'd never been to a bar or restaurant or anything else that was a public place where people met and had a merry time together. Kurt took place across from Bobby and got rid of his jacket as well, hanging it over the back of his chair. When the bartender came to take their order Kurt asked for a beer but perished the thought for a good German beer. He knew Americans had that too but he could not imagine that this bar in particular was one of the places that sold it.

Then he fixed his eyes on Bobby, scanning him for a moment and recognizing that he looked good. Well, Bobby always had looked handsome but that wasn't what Kurt was recognizing. It was Bobby's health he was checking. Let's time they saw each other Bobby looked worn out and done with the world but given the fact what caused this state of him it was understandable. He was glad Bobby has managed to find himself again and not being depressed by the accident's weight. What tells you that I am a good person, Bobby he asked and already could hear Bobby's answer in his mind. I have changed a great deal in order to adapt to the new situation. Perhaps, Bobby did not see it right away because they were friends and Kurt had no reason to act differently with Bobby. But truth was that Kurt was not the person he once was.

The more so since he had heard rumours about who was his father... If that rumour was true, Kurt was more than a fuzzy elf and could turn out to be a very dangerous demon.

Thing is, we are just like any other advanced species and we do not differ so much from the humans surrounding us, he said in regards of their own people discriminating each other. Some think they are better than others... and we know based on human history where this can lead to. Can we feel certain that we are better than them in this respect? Sometimes it seemed that Kurt had two personalities; the one who was playful, carefree and optimistic and the other the complete opposite: serious, grim and pessimistic and no one could tell which of the two was his true nature. For a moment he became silence before his personality shifted again and a big grin appeared on his face while he tilted his head at Bobby. Something tells me that you wouldn't mind carrying me out of here and taking care of me when I'm drunk. He was not implying that Bobby would take advantage of such a situation – never would he even dare to think it. But there were other possibilities, just take a drunken man and a permanent marker. Besides, I should feel insulted by your assumption that you think it would be me who needs help at the end of the day. Of course, it would turn out that way, there was no lying about it.

At Bobby's next question, Kurt had to think for a moment... there wasn't much he was up to currently and when he was about to say just that Bobby posed another question on which Kurt had almost choked on his beer that had arrived meanwhile. He used the sleeve of his shirt to dry his lips and chin and then turned lightly red, something that would have been avoided when he'd been blue. Kätzchen and special to me he repeated the question more innocent than Bobby has implied. Yes she is, but not in a pervy way. I liked her and we got along very well when I was at the Mansion. But I doubt she would consider me still a friend now that I'm on the other side of the Accords. It was sad how quick friendships could break apart... Then he fell silent again when he thought about the second question.

My, you are a curious today, aren't you? Kurt wasn't quite sure if he should part with the secret he kept to himself so far. But what harm would there be if he would tell Bobby? Bobby was not part of their team and he certainly won't tell anyone else... it wasn't a state secret after all. There might be someone but – it's complicated. Complicated in more than one respects. I truly like her, but she is a member of my team... and... no he couldn't tell Bobby about Anna's mutation. If so he would misuse her trust, something he did not want. Especially since she might yet be worried about his own thoughts about it. But really, Kurt had no issues. Ya, it was disappointing and sad but he did like Anna for the person she was and not for her body. Now it's my turn to ask questions, Sherlock. Tell me something about you – quit pro quo. The grin on his face suddenly had something evil but it was only mischief that was displaying there. I bet you are not only here in New York to sell assurances and before you get the idea – no, I don't need any.

tag: ROBERTO DA COSTA notes: Meh. words: 1.044
PM
^
ROBERTO DA COSTA
 Posted: Jul 18 2018, 09:42 PM
Hellfire Club
online status
codename
18 posts
Lexa
alias

Bobby had a bemused look on his face as he watched and listened to Kurt going on about the bar. He was surprised, but not surprised to find that his old friend had not been to a bar before. Or so he believed, which had Bobby wondering what kind of a rock the other had been living under. That being said, he did understand why Kurt might be apprehensive to be out in public. With his mutation, which he himself found beautiful, being obvious, it would be hard for him. Despite not being able to see his friend in his true form, he was glad he was able to live his life a bit more. “You, my friend, need to get out more. At least it lets you be around people.” he explained chuckling softly at the other.

Most of his life, Bobby did not consider people to be his friends. He didn’t have them. Why would he? He was a dangerous mutant, as well as a bisexual and a rich stiff. Or so that is the stereotypes that people fit him into. No one really wanted to get to know him. Most often than not, their intentions were for persona gain and not genuine want of companionship or friendship. He had given up on the friend’s aspect a long time ago. After Juliana was taken from his life, he had kept allies and work companions, but no one that was close to him. There was no one he would think to call in a crisis, or in time of need.

Perhaps it was a moment of weakness, and years of loneliness that Bobby left himself, for a moment, pretend that Kurt might be a possible friend. Someone he could rely on in a time of need. He wasn’t certain it was possible, for all he knew the other might only be friendly for a personal gain. However, from that little he did know of the man, he was sure that was not the case. Or he hoped it was. Hope was dangerous, but he would have to see. For now, he did enjoy the others company and maybe he would finally have a friend. A part of him wondered if that was what Kurt was looking for as well, if this was why the seemed to click both times they had met.

Naturally, he was always going to be cautious, but with how innocent and genuine Kurt seemed to be, he let some things slip. A smile here and there, a moment of what if. When he caught the other staring, Bobby tilted his head to the side, giving him a curious smile. “Like what you see? The invitation is always open if you change your mind. Or wish to experiment.” Bobby was clearly teasing him but it was just so much fun since it seemed that Kurt did not get some of it. Perhaps one of these days he would understand he was doing this to himself. Taking a sip of the drink once the bartender brought it, he sighed as the liquid burned down his throat. It was a familiar feeling.

“Because you have yet to turn me into the people who you work for. Nor have you treated me as a danger to everyone.” he started before glancing at Kurt when he mentioned he had changed. “Though if you believe you have changed so much, this drink might be my last one as a free man.” he added taking another sip from the glass. He did not believe Kurt would turn him over, but if Kurt was doubting himself, then maybe he was wrong in everything he thought. “Every race and species have their weaker and stronger. Their different and same. Only those who know how to live together, survive. The rest become extinct.” It was true, if one looked further into different races and species such as animals. The wolves had their Alphas and Beta wolves. Those who were the leader and those who helped keep the pack together.

As the seriousness shifted, Bobby snorted into his drink looking over at Kurt bemused again. He would not make a comment about carrying the other man out of the bar. He would not mind it if it was needed. It was a given, and if he was able to cup a feel of the others ass in the process, well Bobby was not going to miss his chance. “Says the man who has never been in a bar. Have you actually had an alcoholic beverage before?” he asked curiously before fishing his wallet out of his pocket, pulling a fifty out before slamming it on the table. “Fifty bucks here says that you will be the one carried out of here.” he challenged a mischievous smirk playing on his lips.

Putting his wallet away, he took another sip of the drink, wondering if they should order something to eat to go with their drinks. Though if he was going to try and drink Kurt under the table, he would have to actually let him consume more alcohol instead. “But there is someone you like in a pervy way?” he was using Kurt’s words against him but it was just his attempt at making the other blush. It seemed to be working since nearly choked on his drink after the first question. “Merely trying to catch up with an old friend.” Maybe he was also prying just a little bit but it was so much fun to watch the other be slightly uncomfortable. Did no one else ask him personal questions?

Listening intently, he looked surprised when the other just cut himself off. “Wait you can’t just stop there. And what? Why is it complicated? Or are you referring to your… color enhancement?” he had paused for a moment to get the right wording out without exposing Kurt. One could never be sure who was watching or listening. Bobby was not surprised as the same questions were thrown his way, which had him laughing softly as he leaned back in his chair again pausing to muse on what he could say. “No you are right. I have started a new job, in a way. Though it is more like two companies working together under one roof.” It was hard for him to explain what he meant without giving away too many details. Of course, it wasn’t all a complete secret, just he Inner Club part of working for Hellfire Club. However, he was trying to spare the details for the time being.

“As for my own personal life….” he paused again a smirk appearing on his face as he thought back to his daily mission at HFC. Make Christian smile. “Single for now. Though I do have a fine piece of eye candy I work with almost daily. He is rough around the edged, but my charm seems to be working. We’ve been on three dates already.” He added quite proud of himself for that conquest. Unfortunately, he had yet to make the man crack a smile, but he was working his way through the armor. The dates had been scheduled as ‘business meetings’ in Christian’s calendar with Bobby, and he had a bet going with Mimi as to when the Frost male would figure out what they really were.

1265 // KURT WAGNER // not my best

PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

OUR AFFILIATES
affiliate with us here!
we're listed at:
Marvel Topsites Shadowplay Topsites RP Lovers Top RP Sites Forum Roleplay

Forum Roleplay Site RPG-D
sister sites
MCU: Sacred Vows Insaniam
static affiliates
FLAWED GENETICS X-Generation: X-Men Roleplay WHAT WE CHOOSE

Only Super We Are Warriors

Age of Heroes Marvel Heroes RPG Exalted Kingdoms
scrolling affiliates
ideal world  photo AffiliateButtonTempt_zpspntsfh7x.jpg Δrk City Fortify - Young Justice and DC
TUDORS SAGA
skinned by missy at caution and shine.

NOTICE!

attention, guests!

INFINITE DREAMS is a moderate to intermediate, mature role-playing site where we pick up from where Captain America: Civil War left off and into a future where the Infinity Stones shall come in play.

Please be sure and read everything contained within the INFO section of our site.

For guests with any questions, kindly note that a majority of the staff team reside on the continent of Europe, putting them in the GMT +1 and GMT timezones. This will make them uncontactable for various reasons, in particular, during the night. If the section as referenced above fails to answer your questions, we would advise patience in waiting for members of administration to revert, or post your questions in the Q&A for a more in depth response.

[close]